USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still have issues every now and then when they crop up....killing folks ain’t no fun, and when they’re literally young men, much less an adult, it sucked big time. I was trained to do it. Talking about it helps me, helps exorcize the demons...that haunts me to this day. It was just a *f-worded up mess...

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still have issues every now and then when they crop up....killing folks ain’t no fun, and when they’re literally young men, much less an adult, it sucked big time. I was trained to do it. Talking about it helps me, helps exorcize the demons...that haunts me to this day. It was just a *f-worded up mess...

Sorry you had to experience that. I can’t even imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sent Jason a love letter since he wants to talk LOL

so you dont have to give his youtube a click to see it, though you can always dislike it if you feel inspired
video entitled Beatrice from feb 9

Hey there Jason, former customers don't want to talk to you because you are an arrogant liar. Let's put aside our petty bickering and agree that you are a terrible person and the world would be better off without you. For the record I would love to have back the money I sent you for the restoration that never happened. It would probably be fair for you to keep the return shipping you paid after you had the saw for more than a year without beginning the work we discussed and I paid for In Full, Up Front, cause I'm an easily beguiled sucker and hadn't given you up as a soul-less husk yet. If you do return the money I will donate it to a good cause and as an added bonus I promise to let anyone who asks me about it know that you are a slightly smaller bag of dicks than I currently think of you as. I really wanted to just let the whole thing go because anything to do with you is a waste of time, but as more than 20 guys came out of the woodwork and told me they also got sodomized by you, I figured I could spare a few words for the masses who have yet to encounter your particular brand of *f-wordery and perhaps save some of them some time, money and frustration. I have dealt with more than 20 different gentlemen and one maggot having more than 40 saws ported to this point, only one guy i would avoid like the plague and take the time to speak ill of on a public forum. Also I am kinda slow but it finally occurred to me why you didn't contact Heath to sell the nice flat top 066 plastics I sent you for a build that fell through. He already knew you were a thief and liar. If you want to go ahead and pay for those plastics that would be cool too, more I could donate to charity. Not holding my breath. There is a sweet GTG near you this spring you should come on by and say hi to the guys. We can have a few beers, run some saws, talk a little smack, maybe you will do a little meth, who knows maybe we will all sing kumbaya and be friends. GFY without the smiley

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amazing how this dickhead JMS turned out...I know a lot of folks here have regrets, just thankful I never dealt with him.

If he’d a *f-worded me, I’d show up on his front door step...and whip his scrawny ass... And I promise every one of ya, he’d get a beat down! And I’d tell his sorry ass on the way out the driveway... ‘good enough for who it’s for’. And just drive back where I come from! Hit a Waffle House or Huddle House halfway, everything be good!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Amazing how this dickhead JMS turned out...I know a lot of folks here have regrets, just thankful I never dealt with him.

If he’d a *f-worded me, I’d show up on his front door step...and whip his scrawny ass... And I promise every one of ya, he’d get a beat down! And I’d tell his sorry ass on the way out the driveway... ‘good enough for who it’s for’. And just drive back where I come from! Hit a Waffle House or Huddle House halfway, everything be good!
And watch TV until the warrant got there, sounds like a great plan, pick me up on your way. Try as I may, its hard to suppress my redneck tendencies...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Myself included.

I’m finished cleaning up anything jms from now on.

Moving forward, if I’ve committed to you, I’ll hold true to my word, but I’m not going to be doing anything else to any of the saws he touched.

I can’t believe what has happened here

I guarantee that he was laughing his lyin ass off when he put up that video on YouTube

You the man kev.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure him posting that video was a complete facetious act.

I have actually been hoping to get mine fixed back up. Still have it all boxed up. Didn’t have the extra cash at the time. Put it on the shelf and had so much other stuff going on, forgot about it. Thought about it a couple months ago, and figured I had waited too long. Lol.
I’ve given you my word, please send it when you can

I am one of those that are greatful for your generosity!! Without it I would be out even more money than I already am, and I am by no means a rich man. Everything I have I scraped together the money to buy
Thanks Tom

...If I could’ve brought you folks throughout my travels in my Corps days...hoes, sluts, party’s, and chit you’d never forget in ten lifetimes...was a good ride...seen and done chit I’d never wish on no man when it comes down to it...but ya gotta deal with the situation at hand in front of ya. Semper Fi!

Firstly; thank you for your service Sir !

Secondly; it was me or them, I chose me. I sleep at night

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
sent Jason a love letter since he wants to talk LOL

so you dont have to give his youtube a click to see it, though you can always dislike it if you feel inspired
video entitled Beatrice from feb 9

Hey there Jason, former customers don't want to talk to you because you are an arrogant liar. Let's put aside our petty bickering and agree that you are a terrible person and the world would be better off without you. For the record I would love to have back the money I sent you for the restoration that never happened. It would probably be fair for you to keep the return shipping you paid after you had the saw for more than a year without beginning the work we discussed and I paid for In Full, Up Front, cause I'm an easily beguiled sucker and hadn't given you up as a soul-less husk yet. If you do return the money I will donate it to a good cause and as an added bonus I promise to let anyone who asks me about it know that you are a slightly smaller bag of dicks than I currently think of you as. I really wanted to just let the whole thing go because anything to do with you is a waste of time, but as more than 20 guys came out of the woodwork and told me they also got sodomized by you, I figured I could spare a few words for the masses who have yet to encounter your particular brand of *f-wordery and perhaps save some of them some time, money and frustration. I have dealt with more than 20 different gentlemen and one maggot having more than 40 saws ported to this point, only one guy i would avoid like the plague and take the time to speak ill of on a public forum. Also I am kinda slow but it finally occurred to me why you didn't contact Heath to sell the nice flat top 066 plastics I sent you for a build that fell through. He already knew you were a thief and liar. If you want to go ahead and pay for those plastics that would be cool too, more I could donate to charity. Not holding my breath. There is a sweet GTG near you this spring you should come on by and say hi to the guys. We can have a few beers, run some saws, talk a little smack, maybe you will do a little meth, who knows maybe we will all sing kumbaya and be friends. GFY without the smiley

Hear,Hear..

+1 on the kumbaya mosh pit...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, if it's any consolation at all, that chits gonna blow up sure as old faithful. With his hitch firmly attached at the JMS stable the downward spiral is set to begin. What he gonna do then???
Also take note... this probably isn't the last Rat to be taking a ride on the good ship OPE. This scenario will more likely than not, play out again.