Country flag

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't port it. I trued up the machine work, leveled up the uppers, and added a little epoxy to the intake floor. Very little in real changes.

I don’t feel this is about a saw at all. Things happen to mechanical devices.

It’s about honor. Which seems to be seldom found anymore. Doing the right thing, even when it hurts to do so. Sometimes we are all impulsive and do things, but do we do our best to make it right? Or do we feel entitled to do whatever we want at the expense of others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t feel this is about a saw at all. Things happen to mechanical devices.

It’s about honor. Which seems to be seldom found anymore. Doing the right thing, even when it hurts to do so. Sometimes we are all impulsive and do things, but do we do our best to make it right? Or do we feel entitled to do whatever we want at the expense of others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm over it now. Just ticked me off for a minute. No time for people like these in my life. Moving on.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...If I could’ve brought you folks throughout my travels in my Corps days...hoes, sluts, party’s, and chit you’d never forget in ten lifetimes...was a good ride...seen and done chit I’d never wish on no man when it comes down to it...but ya gotta deal with the situation at hand in front of ya. Semper Fi!

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
8:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...If I could’ve brought you folks throughout my travels in my Corps days...hoes, sluts, party’s, and chit you’d never forget in ten lifetimes...was a good ride...seen and done chit I’d never wish on no man when it comes down to it...but ya gotta deal with the situation at hand in front of ya. Semper Fi!
I saw alot when I worked at a prison. A man gets to see and experience that atmosphere that most folks have no idea of. Its worse than what they show on tv from what I saw