Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to start this post like this: I've bullshitted and made funnies here and there. Most on here know me as being light hearted, good sense of humor etc. This is strictly my experience, this is not to support Jason or to knock him down. I'm a man who believes in being honest with what I have experienced, which others may not like.

I've got 2 saws done by him currently. A 562xp and cs2260. I asked how long it would take to do them, he said approximately 2 weeks to do them. I got them back 2 weeks and 3 days later. I can't help myself but inspect people's work, it's the ASE master engine builder in me or the fact that my utter distrust for my fellow man is strong. Nothing on either saw was missing, aftermarket, or broken. I am far from a master porter of saws so I have no criticism of the porting, I merely inspected the cylinder via a lit boroscope and thru the exhaust port. All seemed well.

The cs2260 is one of my personal saws that I run all the time and the 562xp is my business partners. The 2260 runs like a violated primate and has gallons of fuel thru it. They both always fire and run well. I ran both saws extensively before sending them, and have run them just as extensively post porting. I instructed him as to what I wanted (what length bar, it's usual task, if I care if it's loud or not).

That is all. I'm not a "dick rider", a "cheerleader", or what ever kind of shyt you want to say. Feel free to say whatever you feel to me, just realize I show no favor and merely my own experience. I felt reserved on the subject of a serious reply out of fear of being labeled and shunned. I hope you understand my reticence.

Dominick

No shunning or labeling from me, or anyone else I hope. There are plenty of others who share the same experience as you. This is why it is so perplexing that a handful (or 2) have received crap work from him and been lied to. Seems like 2 different people in 1....as has already been stated.