Whitty21

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
whitty make a wooden box and line it with rubber or plastic

I am thinking along those lines. Likely just slaps some plywood walls on a 2x6 and line it with a garbage bag

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am thinking along those lines. Likely just slaps some plywood walls on a 2x6 and line it with a garbage bag
or a section of pvc pipe.

Whitty21

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
or a section of pvc pipe.

I was thinking that, or a piece of eaves trough, but this bar is pretty wide and that would be pricier and would require more vinegar, I would like to be able to place it more or less flat, propped up a bit so both sides have contact

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking that, or a piece of eaves trough, but this bar is pretty wide and that would be pricier and would require more vinegar, I would like to be able to place it more or less flat, propped up a bit so both sides have contact

A piece of rain gutter?

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had mentioned this before .I used to post on a forum concerning old Caterpillar tractors of which I have several .A member from Australia would go to the wholesale fruit market and get spoiled citrus fruits which he smashed up in a big bath tub and let rusty parts mellow in it for up to a week or two.Took the rust right off stuck tracks and just about anything else he said . Now keep in mind he wasn't trying to stuff an entire track from a D7 in a tub,little two ton rigs they made in the thirtys ,using a skid loader .