sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd move.
Fortunately I live in a pretty decent neighborhood but I grew up here and I ain't running. The media is of course only telling half the story. The feds are doing their job and targeting the REAL bad guys using drones and lazer tagging them for later removal. The mayor said we are afraid of the feds? Who? Not the decent working folk. We want the feds even though it did ramp up the rioters who don't have jobs to go to in the morning. The media is calling the rioters demonstrators and that simply is not true. The two are separate groups with separate aims. Just the rioters (anarchists) hang with the demonstrates as a parasite. I see a good deal of the 65 - 75 year old flower children/hippies reliving their youth again with one last big protest.

Years ago I once told an ancharcist that he REALLY needed the cops. When he asked " what do you mean by that"? I answered, "there are some who would use your body for a ballistics test", that made him shut up and change his tune.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fortunately I live in a pretty decent neighborhood but I grew up here and I ain't running. The media is of course only telling half the story. The feds are doing their job and targeting the REAL bad guys using drones and lazer tagging them for later removal. The mayor said we are afraid of the feds? Who? Not the decent working folk. We want the feds even though it did ramp up the rioters who don't have jobs to go to in the morning. The media is calling the rioters demonstrators and that simply is not true. The two are separate groups with separate aims. Just the rioters (anarchists) hang with the demonstrates as a parasite. I see a good deal of the 65 - 75 year old flower children/hippies reliving their youth again with one last big protest.

Years ago I once told an ancharcist that he REALLY needed the cops. When he asked " what do you mean by that"? I answered, "there are some who would use your body for a ballistics test", that made him shut up and change his tune.
A lot of these same folks would probably riot over engines with oil in their gas.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'd barely even call myself a "tree pro" .. i still have a TON I could improve on.

Troof. I still consider muself a hack after 20ish years of climbing...Screenshot_20200801-091757_Chrome.jpg

That lil guy right there will fuk you 90% of the time every time. Bad habit to get in.

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee is in the belly. Already cleaned the radiator, flushed the coolant on the tractor, and fixed the shop door at dads today. Have to hang some chicken wire to keep the critters out of the new duck house we built beside his pond and it’ll be a pretty productive morning. I may scrub my ass after that and I might not. It hasn’t been two full weeks yet and I don’t like to waste water.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee is in the belly. Already cleaned the radiator, flushed the coolant on the tractor, and fixed the shop door at dads today. Have to hang some chicken wire to keep the critters out of the new duck house we built beside his pond and it’ll be a pretty productive morning. I may scrub my ass after that and I might not. It hasn’t been two full weeks yet and I don’t like to waste water.
Washing of the ass is overrated. It just gets dirty again

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

best thing i read all week.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Relax Bruh. As I have already stated. I did 25 years on the street. I am not going to chat here with you on my integrity. Your true colors show through every post you make.
I have no regrets. I look in the mirror every day. No worries, no problems.
I don't and have never "hid" behind the badge as you so nicely describe. As a matter of fact, I haven't carried a gun 1 single day since I retired. Don't need to.
You've done nothing but bust my balls here. You belittle me and anyone who isn't a "pro" in the tree industry. And now your an expert in law enforcement too. When you've never answered a single call for service.
Carry on. Respect is earned.

How does not carrying a gun after you retire apply to anything I said ? I'd bet everything I own if you went the places I did in the capacity I do ( not a police officer ) you'd take a gun..

You and 2 other ding bats on here are ignored by quite a few people, probably more than you realize..guys that are cool as a fan and can pretty much get along with anyone..

I'll let you think about why...since you like to look in the mirror..

I look in the mirror daily too..what's your point ?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still at it. I personally don't care who ignores me. They can GF Themselves.
You brought up the "hide" issue bruh. Get your stuff straight...

You must be the Spokesperson for your little groups. That's ok...

Welcome to today.

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who really gives a *s-wordt anyway? I’ve had so much recent drama over work, health, newfound sobriety, and am currently trying to work out a separation as opposed to getting a divorce. I wouldn’t let a chainsaw forum argument piss me off too much as it’s simply not worth the effort. I love it here but I’m not going to argue with y’all unless anyone wants to argue that Randy isn’t a homo. I know he is.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who really gives a *s-wordt anyway? I’ve had so much recent drama over work, health, newfound sobriety, and am currently trying to work out a separation as opposed to getting a divorce. I wouldn’t let a chainsaw forum argument piss me off too much as it’s simply not worth the effort. I love it here but I’m not going to argue with y’all unless anyone wants to argue that Randy isn’t a homo. I know he is.
Everyone on this forum has one or two other members they like to take up purses with occasionally. It's just been a little more intense lately with the heat and kung-flu.EuphoricGleamingHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gifHow have you been buddy?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yeah.....well?

20 bucks is 20 bucks.

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey man. I’m doing pretty good overall. Moved back in with my folks temporarily at age 36. It’s been quite an adjustment, but I’ve been able to help my dad do a ton of stuff he’s been putting off because he couldn’t do it alone. Kinda makes me feel like a dick for not knowing and helping him earlier. Put that little 5105 you sold me through it’s paces the other day. Runs really strong, but I hate the easy start feature lol.

How have you been?

Everyone on this forum has one or two other members they like to take up purses with occasionally. It's just been a little more intense lately with the heat and kung-flu.View attachment 252593How have you been buddy?