Trader history (0)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well brother, I give you mega props for doing the things you do with that program. We need more people willing to do community outreach.
Unfortunately, not every officer's experience is the same as that one from Pittsburgh. Not saying that it's all doom and gloom, but it is what it is.

20200731_193947.jpg

Here's some of my young homies we had a carwash for at the school to help them raise money to go to an amusement park (kennywood). They aren't dumb, they just have a bunch of cards stacked against them. If one makes it in life it was worth it. People are losing sight of things.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Relax Bruh. As I have already stated. I did 25 years on the street. I am not going to chat here with you on my integrity. Your true colors show through every post you make.
I have no regrets. I look in the mirror every day. No worries, no problems.
I don't and have never "hid" behind the badge as you so nicely describe. As a matter of fact, I haven't carried a gun 1 single day since I retired. Don't need to.
You've done nothing but bust my balls here. You belittle me and anyone who isn't a "pro" in the tree industry. And now your an expert in law enforcement too. When you've never answered a single call for service.
Carry on. Respect is earned.

I belittle people who aren't "tree pros" ? ... lololol

99% my firends aren't "tree pros" even my internet "friends" on this forum

I just bust people's balls who say dumb *s-word ..people like..you.

I'd barely even call myself a "tree pro" .. i still have a TON I could improve on.

I'm gonna crack up about that one all night, that post is gonna make our group text even funnier..lol.

Last edited:

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
lol nope but now instead of a glancing blow you will get a full on kick
hows you slacker
I'm in granny low slack gear now that the week is over. I can complain, but won't do me any good.
:icon_pc:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They seem like fine kids. I’d bet they’d do great things if the odds weren’t against them

Some of them have a hustle in them you can't deny. They just don't have the parents/resources to bring it out of them. That's where we step in.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I belittle people who aren't "tree pros" ? ... lololol

99% my firends aren't "tree pros" even my internet "friends" on this forum

I just bust people's balls who say dumb *s-word ..people like..you.

I'd barely even call myself a "tree pro" .. i still have a TON I could improve on.

I'm gonna crack up about that one all night, that post is gonna make our group text even funnier..lol.
Exactly. I'd expect nothing less.
As I said. Respect. It's earned.
You clearly have none for me. So it's all good. No worries here ...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I

I get that as I have no badge or authority, nor much company support. I drive a city bus and my only real tool is reading a situation and applying respect in a way that is strong but not completely uncaring. Listening to folks, real bad guys and all, and choosing what I say carefully has kept me alive so far. Mouth and attitude can go a long way when properly applied. Often better than threats of force. Demanding respect in return is often not necessary as it is generally given, even if reluctantly. Ive been doing this for 29 years now, I hope to make it 30 +.

Dude, I just realized you're in Portland...

That's gotta be pretty wild right now...

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude, I just realized you're in Portland...

That's gotta be pretty wild right now...
Its gonna really get cooking after the election, and we all know it. Hopefully the rains keep things less active. Yeah, a boarded up business district and graffiti everywhere and constantly being added is kinda a lesser quality of life issue? Property crime going completely ignored as the police have been directed by our mayor is just a wee bit less than ideal. And our very taxish govenor seems to be of the same mind as our mayor.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its gonna really get cooking after the election, and we all know it. Hopefully the rains keep things less active. Yeah, a boarded up business district and graffiti everywhere and constantly being added is kinda a lesser quality of life issue? Property crime going completely ignored as the police have been directed by our mayor is just a wee bit less than ideal. And our very taxish govenor seems to be of the same mind as our mayor.

I'd move.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stay sharp my man.