Trader history (0)

markds2

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin @huskihl ported this immaculate low hour 266SE for me three or so years ago and I just have too many other saws and not enough time to run them, so it's hardly had 3 tanks of fuel through it since porting and I need to make some space on my shelves. Kevin put a Meteor 268 piston in it when porting (helps the saw breathe much better), and I believe I still have the original full circle skirt piston somewhere which I'll throw in too. New crank seals, recoil rope rotor, fuel line, fuel filter and sparkplug. Starts and runs like new and has HEAPS of torque. Kevin ported it for the very hard Eucalyptus wood we have here in NZ, I've been running it with a 20 inch bar but it could easily run much longer. As for the saw, unfortunately the ser# tag is missing, and was when I brought it, so I'm not sure of the age. The saw was not running, and didn't have spark, which is probably why it was set aside early and hardly used. The twin coil ignition had given out so I found a secondhand OEM set of coils here in NZ and it fired right away, I also have reason to believe that is the original 3/8th spur sprocket, which shows very little wear.

$525USD PHO INCLUDING FedEx freight to the lower 48. PayPal Friends & Family. Buy with confidence, there are one or two here that can vouch for me :). Selling here rather than locally as I would like some who will truly appreciate it to buy it!

This is the video Kevin posted of the porting, I sent him the carb, intake, cylinder and muffler for porting and he used a Johnny 670 as a builder case and for testing:

20240123_202141.jpg20240123_202132.jpg20240123_202205.jpg20240123_202155.jpg
20240123_202148.jpg

Last edited:

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin @huskihl ported this immaculate low hour 266SE for me three or so years ago and I just have too many other saws and not enough time to run them, so it's hardly had 3 tanks of fuel through it since porting and I need to make some space on my shelves. Kevin put a Meteor 268 piston in it when porting (helps the saw breath much better), and I believe I still have the orginal full circle skirt piston somewhere which I'll throw in too. New crank seals, recoil rope rotor, fuel line, fuel filter and sparkplug. Starts and runs like new and has HEAPS of torque. Kevin ported it for the very hard Eucalyptus wood we have here in NZ, I've been running it with a 20 inch bar but it could easily run much longer. As for the saw, unfortunately the ser# tag is missing, and was when I brought it, so I'm not sure of the age. The saw was not running, and didn't have spark, which is probably why it was set aside early and hardly used. The twin coil ignition had given out so I found a secondhand OEM set of coils here in NZ and it fired right away, I also have reason to believe that is the original 3/8th spur sprocket, which shows very little wear.

$525USD PHO INCLUDING FedEx freight to the lower 48. PayPal Friends & Family. Buy with confidence, there are one or two here that can vouch for me :). Selling here rather than locally as I would like some who will truly appreciate it to buy it!

This is the video Kevin posted of the porting, I sent him the carb, intake, cylinder and muffler for porting and he used a Johnny 670 as a builder case and for testing:

View attachment 404941View attachment 404942View attachment 404938View attachment 404939
View attachment 404940
One of my favorite, Husky

markds2

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can personally vouch for Mark's integrity, not to mention packaging skills. Have sent him many a saw, many a time. These are often being forwarded onto the US for port work. If it wasn't 110%, he wouldn't be selling it. Buy with confidence
Thanks Julian!