Trader history (3)

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We ain't like other places brother. You can type out ArboristSite, or SawHawgz without being censored.
Hallelujah!
I kinda took note of that after "NOT" being dog cussed or berated for not having a 40 yr pedigree in logging or chainsaw repair! :tiburon:
I also enjoy the fact there are no forums that specialize in mass ignorance & hate-mongering.:chuck::afro:
Great Site!!!
BTW..how's the weather:sun_smiley: in TN??

J.Walker

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I had a deal go sour back in Aug. I'm still pissed even though I got a full refund.

Be carefull who you do business with!

J.Walker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well I wanted to buy a chainsaw from Canada.
I don't have cc cards or Paypal. So the idea of using Western Union came and it didn't go to well......

J.Walker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So I buy this money transfer from Western Union for my chainsaw purchase. I pay them cash including a fee. They give me a transfer # amd then tell me to call their 800 number to get my # activated.
I call them from the store parking lot. I get their call center in some third world country.
So my rep ask me some questions about who, why and where are you sending money to? So after all the questions the rep tells me that this is a case of frad and I'm going to get taken. The rep tells me they, Western Union will not do business with me. He gives me a refund # and I go back into the store for a refund.

What a waste of my time to try to do business with them.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get yourself a PayPal account. It's pretty painless. Opens up a lot of doors, and you're pretty well protected should something go wrong.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So I buy this money transfer from Western Union for my chainsaw purchase. I pay them cash including a fee. They give me a transfer # amd then tell me to call their 800 number to get my # activated.
I call them from the store parking lot. I get their call center in some third world country.
So my rep ask me some questions about who, why and where are you sending money to? So after all the questions the rep tells me that this is a case of frad and I'm going to get taken. The rep tells me they, Western Union will not do business with me. He gives me a refund # and I go back into the store for a refund.

What a waste of my time to try to do business with them.
So it doesn't have anything to do with the seller?

J.Walker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Get yourself a PayPal account. It's pretty painless. Opens up a lot of doors, and you're pretty well protected should something go wrong.

No I had a PayPal account long ago and it got hacked.

I found someone who has a PP account and got the saw.

Western Union and their call center in the Phillippines is a joke!