Trader history (3)

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dont you ever notice the weather wind always coming from canada that gives us the bad weather we get and the nor'easters its all mikes fault

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Recently I've been getting messages on my home page about items in adds that I've posted in. Not necessarily in adds where I wanted the item.

Same message. X member has the "x" you're looking for. Email me at X@gmail.com.

Member has zero postings.

Beware fellows.

Fifelaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hit the report button under Masterminds name, but I don't see his legs through his username. What's up with that?

Iron.and.bark

Eats trees & drinks dinosaur juice
Local time
11:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Recently I've been getting messages on my home page about items in adds that I've posted in. Not necessarily in adds where I wanted the item.

Same message. X member has the "x" you're looking for. Email me at X@gmail.com.

Member has zero postings.

Beware fellows.

Same, quite funny considering how rare a dolmar 166 cylinder is.:watchout:

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'll through a positive feedback out. Bought a saw from David Young and it was better than described. Love it. Bought a roasted 372xp and a P&C from Dustin Wilt and when I mentioned being excited to find the time to toss the thing together he went ahead and threw it together for me. Couple pretty good guys IMO

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would like to blame autocorrect or something similar for my misuse of the word through instead of throw but I cant. Turns out I'm just really tired.
And stuff.
GFY

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll through a positive feedback out. Bought a saw from David Young and it was better than described. Love it. Bought a roasted 372xp and a P&C from Dustin Wilt and when I mentioned being excited to find the time to toss the thing together he went ahead and threw it together for me. Couple pretty good guys IMO

I'll chime in on those two as well. I've been dealing with Dustin quite a bit lately.........absolutely great guy to deal with in every way.

I've known David for years now.......and I've yet to hear a bad word about the man.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Appreciatethe kind words, I just try and treat others as I would like to be treated myself, and I love working on the saws, it was my pleasure to work on it, plus I got to hear it with that MM I did. Awesome sound. Gonna build me a 372xp now afterm hearing it!lol

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I rarely buy or sell on the forums. I've sold a few bow saws/bars from time to time or other stuff I thought would be of interest to members. Mostly I sell saws on CL and parts on eBay.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I rarely buy or sell on the forums. I've sold a few bow saws/bars from time to time or other stuff I thought would be of interest to members. Mostly I sell saws on CL and parts on eBay.

Selling nice saws on CL has really been tough here. Lots of tire kickers and emailers -- not many buyers. I'm about to basically give up on CL

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling nice saws on CL has really been tough here. Lots of tire kickers and emailers -- not many buyers. I'm about to basically give up on CL
I've got about 7 saws listed right now. I've got two serious sounding potentials but no one has shown up. Only once has someone actually shown up and not left with a saw. Sometimes it was with a different one than what they came to see but they usually always take something home with them. I haven't sold a saw for a long time because I don't advertise them unless I know I'm going to be in town long enough to close a deal. What really helps is an ice storm or hurricane, lol. I've got saws listed from $55 to $550.

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Appreciatethe kind words, I just try and treat others as I would like to be treated myself, and I love working on the saws, it was my pleasure to work on it, plus I got to hear it with that MM I did. Awesome sound. Gonna build me a 372xp now afterm hearing it!lol
This heading should be changed to Be Careful Who You Buy From OR SELL TO!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk