Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be cool to see what a carb and intake swap would do on a ported saw. For instance, stock 372 vs one with a 390 carb and boot. Not limiting to that model, just an example.

I'm thinking the rwj xtorq carb is pretty close to a stock 390 carb?

Might have to try some simple swaps sometime.

Hall84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s what I’m talking about, need I say the champ is here lol. You did a heck of a job David on the 670. I already knew this, but the dyno proves it. Thanks David for porting it for me, and thank you joe for taking the time to run it on your dyno. Oh ya Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was talking to my Stepson's wife at Christmas, and was stunned at the number of shows and actors I was familiar with that she never heard of!

She is a very smart person, it is just a generational thing!

I mean, doesn't everyone know "Hi Ho Silver ... Away" is from the Lone Ranger???

And who "Trapper John, M.D." was, and that he was previously the oldest of the 3 sons on Bonanza???

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was talking to my Stepson's wife at Christmas, and was stunned at the number of shows and actors I was familiar with that she never heard of!

She is a very smart person, it is just a generational thing!

I mean, doesn't everyone know "Hi Ho Silver ... Away" is from the Lone Ranger???

And who "Trapper John, M.D." was, and that he was previously the oldest of the 3 sons on Bonanza???
Lol. I have no fuggin clue about the crap thats on tv these days. Why would a 30-40 something know catch phrases from a tv show that ended before they were born?