Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a 50cc saw to send Joe when he gets back in the dyno swing.

I like that idea. Prolly be Feb, once i get done with this weld project, it is piggin time...

There was a vid of me running around doing wheelies on a KX65 while holding my red Solo cup in my teeth. Great times
Lol, I can see it. But I know a 50cc pitbike kicked me off more than any other..

Similar lowers and uppers. But the 462 has tunnels in the case under the crank where the charge enters. On the 572, the charge actually enters at the cylinder

Not sure how I feel about those tunnels..

They use normal bearings and seals?

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Believe so. Probably 6202 on the fw side and proprietary on the pto.

I think the longer tunnels have to do with their “delayed scavenging “ technology

I get it, and it makes sense. Whatever you did to that 500i of Dallas it liked. I just wonder how much more can be had...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get it, and it makes sense. Whatever you did to that 500i of Dallas it liked. I just wonder how much more can be had...
I think his is at the point of give and take. If it had more up high it would narrow down low, and vice versa. I keep trying new stuff though. But pretty much end up back to where his is, or pretty close at least

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think his is at the point of give and take. If it had more up high it would narrow down low, and vice versa. I keep trying new stuff though. But pretty much end up back to where his is, or pretty close at least
We have to get yours and mine together, without any static from anyone ......... quietly without anyone “thinking out loud”

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMFAO.
WELL...You have all these good strong Stihls to use. The Hooskies won't get much use...

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Kevin. We all run what we feel is best, or the best we can afford. All these saws are good. No right or wrong answer here. [emoji106][emoji482][emoji631]
I’ve got saws of every manufacturer. I keep what I like. To me, performance matters most, but it’s definitely not the fulcrum for answering whether she stays or goes. I run whatever tickles my sack ........ lets face it, we probably all have one or more saws that we could move along and never stop cutting. Same could be said of chains, and tools........ wait a chainsaw is a tool !

I like saws, just doesn’t really matter to me what anyone else thinks. They all can get Kevorized and then I find that I like them even more !

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very well put Kevin. We laugh, joke, and bust balls over different makers. But they all make good and not so good saws. We run what we think is best, and what we can each afford. Certainly beats using an ax or hand saw...