High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

60cc Shoot Out

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Dont know if this is a easy one for you to answer Randy.....but would you say that all of them took a similar amount of altering ?
In other words...did any of them seem to be a fair amount of the way there to how they run now, or was major re working required in all ?
With the 357 being a little smaller in cc and the 562 having the most hi tech design they all came out fairly close to each other as they stand after you worked them over. Is there one that gave the best gain from the standard do you feel?

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
would it be possible to get some profile pics of the saws next to each other? Trying to get an idea on the size of the Dolly. No dealers around here and Id have to buy online to handle one. thanks

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a damn cool thread, I would like to see the dirty dozen 60 cc's all cutting with the same chain. Thanks for taking the time to video these three. BTW, yer nothin' but a dirty log sawyer!

Seriously, when the gut/ no-gut strato debate was being discussed, I was thinking a saw tuned slightly fat, has to produce more power than one tuned on the edge of too lean.

There is definitely a beauty contest that goes on in my mind when it comes to saws. I have to like the way they look or it doesn't matter how good they cut, personal preference I guess? 357 XB FTW!

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So maybe I missed it, but have all three been Mastermind ported??

The 357 sure sounded like the baddest ass in the bunch, but cut times showed that to not quite be the case... Close as it was.

I too enjoyed the march of the Guinea fowl.. :D

Love me some 357! Interesting to note, the 357 being the smallest in actual displacement, if even by a relatively small margin... I still think there is something magical about a good ol' 357xp :)

Bryanr2: I believe your comment above is 100% spot on the money.

Cool thread!

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I learned with my Big Dave Nieger ported 357. Great saw for as little cc they are 56.5cc. Great little work saw.
They like fuel and not being lean. Feed them for the win.

I kept mine fat even when racing for gtg's.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'm running about two weeks or more behind right now. I had several rebuilds in a row that I didn't plan on. I have a new 620 here......but the 562 and the 357 will be gone before I get the 620 done. I can probably hang onto the 6100 for a comparison though.

You could save the wood until you have the 620 done. :nusenuse:

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is a damn cool thread, I would like to see the dirty dozen 60 cc's all cutting with the same chain. Thanks for taking the time to video these three. BTW, yer nothin' but a dirty log sawyer!

Seriously, when the gut/ no-gut strato debate was being discussed, I was thinking a saw tuned slightly fat, has to produce more power than one tuned on the edge of too lean.

There is definitely a beauty contest that goes on in my mind when it comes to saws. I have to like the way they look or it doesn't matter how good they cut, personal preference I guess? 357 XB FTW!
That could be a gtg project. We should be able to get a few rounded up between all of us.