heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone coming that would be near to hsell? I have a couple of saws he sent me and I was hoping to pass them along at the GTG but it appears he's not going to be able to make it.

Mark

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just go to Paducah, then to Nashville, then head east toward Knoxville.
Been to Knoxville. 40 years ago without going into Nashville IIRC Whatcha growing over there that you don't tell us about. Got to see the two faces goat and a few other freeks of nature. The ride of death inside a large barrel type of thing that the motorcycle traveled horizontal inside that thing. I'm sure we went there for another reason, but that carnival is all I remember.
Around that area is the mechanized army command with the Federal Gold, Fort Knox
If I find a map of Tennessee, like in Iowa it may help googled crew get me there without reaching for the cricket fine.

Last edited:

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been to Knoxville. 40 years ago without going into Nashville IIRC Whatcha growing over there that you don't tell us about. Got to see the two faces goat and a few other freeks of nature. The ride of death inside a large barrel type of thing that the motorcycle traveled horizontal inside that thing. I'm sure we went there for another reason, but that carnival is all I remember.
Around that area is the mechanized army command with the Federal Gold, Fort Knox
If I find a map of Tennessee, like in Iowa it may help googled crew get me there without reaching for the cricket fine.

Bud.... I don’t believe anyone understands what da fuk your talkin about. Just sayin.

72thing

Chain dulling master
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone coming that would be near to hsell? I have a couple of saws he sent me and I was hoping to pass them along at the GTG but it appears he's not going to be able to make it.

Mark

Mark,
@longleaf and I are planning on driving up Saturday. I practically live next door to @hseII, so it'd be no prob to bring them back to him. Talk to Heath and just let me know if there's any way I can help.

Will

Last edited:

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bud.... I don’t believe anyone understands what da fuk your talkin about. Just sayin.

Please, I beg you, don't give him something to reply to. I haven't been able to decipher jack squat.....and I work in a self-contained EC classroom which should give me an advantage on understanding these things.

Mr Awesome

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Please, I beg you, don't give him something to reply to. I haven't been able to decipher jack squat.....and I work in a self-contained EC classroom which should give me an advantage on understanding these things.

Mr Awesome

I have yet to make heads or tails of it.

And I speak deep southern drawl, and fluent redneck.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you got a smartphone?
Randy I have a cricket flip phone which outsmarts me all the time. Lol
At some point I may have let on that traumatic brain injury, 46 years ago not got better. Matt's direction took threw knoxville, where I was at about49 years ago. And I dint notice the automatic correction change phone into fine? Cricket is the connecting to to my flip phone that out smarts this brain a lot

Last edited:

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

After 1/2 cup of coffee.

Translation: /Alittle remanesising and see you all on Saturday. Or I may drive to Bowling Green Kentucky and then east.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have yet to make heads or tails of it.

And I speak deep southern drawl, and fluent redneck.

I have found through extensive travels, both here and abroad, that hearing it in person helps. Maybe we should hang out with him when he shows up so as to acquire another ability........or we could buy the language learning program 'Babble' and ask for the 'special' dialect version.

Mr Awesome

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy I have a cricket flip phone which outsmarts me all the time. Lol

At some point I may have let on that traumatic brain injury, 46 years ago not got better. Matt's direction took threw knoxville, where I was at about49 years ago.

A flip phone, at least Google and such aren't actively tracking you. There are positives to these things.

Mr Awesome