Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dustgrind is Icepick69.

He is trying to liquidate a bunch of stuff for personal reasons. I'll let him explain....and I believe he should, if he expects to sell it here. He was a member in good standing, and I've done business with him more than once. I've met his family, and had breakfast that his mom cooked for a bunch of us at my gtg. Anyhow, he couldn't get back into the Icepick profile, but could get into the Dustgrind profile....a profile he created to mess with that Florida Cracker guy.....

Whether or not he is able to actually sell this stuff depends on him. He needs to price his stuff and answer folks questions straight.

I'm trying to get him back into his old profile......and I've talked to Brad @Woodpecker about this.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
4:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello,
This usg has the hedge trimmer attachment, I have been searching for the locking device for when you convert back to sharpening chains, however I haven’t found it yet.
This grinder with hedge trimmer attachment is 200.00 buyer pays shipping.
If I do find the locking device, I will sent it as well but the search for it continues.

Attachments

• IMG_2100.jpeg
    IMG_2100.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2101.jpeg
    IMG_2101.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 18

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To the gentlemen in California that wanted the wall mounted usg and I agreed to ship it today. It is boxed up and ready, but dustgrind seemed to gotten sideways with someone yesterday and now doesn’t have access to his emails.
Can you please send me your address so I can ship this to you.
FYI-he hasn’t paid
Mods, if one of y’all can access that account and get his address in the message box, I would really appreciate. Hope he sees this.

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This usg was used on two chains, this one is missing the locking device and handle. Working on locating them.
300.00 as it is with the missing handle and locking devise. Buyer pays shipping.
I will change price when and if I find them.

Attachments

• IMG_2105.jpeg
    IMG_2105.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 19

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pic of top

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 19

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mods, if one of y’all can access that account and get his address in the message box, I would really appreciate. Hope he sees this.
We can't get into anyone's messages. He will just have to message you again.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks bud. Yeah I had to leave Kevin’s gtg early. It was unexpected. Fortunately we’re all on the same page and not fighting over stuff. It’s just a bunch of shítty hoops to jump through.

My condolences Brad - I didn't know your dad has passed. I can well imagine how much of a loss that is for you.

I went through a similar situation in the late 90's when my dad passed and he did not have his business items in good shape
(hadn't filed his income taxes in eight years).