High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2023 Central Pa. GTG on the Hill May 19-20

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 19-05-2023
Event end date: Saturday 20-05-2023
Username Guest count Note
SOS Ridgerider SOS Ridgerider 1  
Scotty Overkill Scotty Overkill 3  
blacksmith blacksmith 1 I'll definitely be there but Caleb may stop in at some point.
NateSaw NateSaw 1  
Glock37 Glock37 1  
Eduardo K Eduardo K 1 Right now I’m clear to go, hoping nothing comes up.
mrxlh mrxlh 1  
38f20 38f20 2  

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@huskihl ? Is bringing a flat top I believe. We cook over coals and have a charcoal smoker grill and a Weber Kettle. Honda 2000 generator for lectrics...
Okay, trying to pack lighter than I did for Denny’s. I’ll grab my OS18 and throw some venison andouille and hot dogs in the ice chest, just in case. I plan on being in on Thursday afternoon sometime.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Joe delivered a load of logs to the landing today, the huge tree I was planning on bringing down turned out to be a walnut (likely a veneer log) so its too nice to butcher up for cookies. The load taken down today is 10" - 15" diameter stuff to play with. Walnut, hard maple, and cherry.

I'll have one more nice load of stuff I'll bring down Thursday evening or early Friday morning.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 2 3700s id like to get going again, one is a really nice Craftsman and the other is a red Dayton. Both have cracked fuel tanks.
I'll bring both tanks. Neither of my saws will be runners again. I started pulling them apart yesterday and marking parts for my new counter vibe bin.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PXL_20230514_183124520.jpgTurns out the 3400 is nowhere to be found. But I got the tank out of the 3.7. Found a homelite 360 and echo 302 I didn't remember I had while looking for the 3400.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have a coil and flywheel to fit an 038? I need one for Andrew's.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its a complete saw in nice shape..can make a runner easy
I just lose interest sometimes. Someone needs the parts and I got them. So they go down the road. Counter vibes aren't rare enough I'm worried about never finding another one.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think I'll make it. Flex plate in the *s-word box 7.3 decided to crack today. Won't have a vehicle till the 23rd. @Redfin I'll ship that tank if you want to shoot me a pm. Mom wants to go get motorcycle permits Saturday so I'll have something to do.

Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These are spoken for, thanks.
———————————-
Hmm, this is totally random. I was digging around in my garage and found about 100 salvaged Panasonic NCR 18650 li-ion cells. IIRC, most of them are still good and I don’t want them. I would rather pass them on to someone to use than send them to the recycler.
Like I said random. We are many and varied, so I figured I’d put it out there. PM me and I’ll bring them up.

Last edited:

blackbruin

Heeeeeeere's Johnny!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The wet weather we had wont allow me to bring the log i wanted but heres the conselation prize. Its oak and yes i will look like an idiot when i swing by the car wash and make the clean wood "nazi's" no longer afraid to put their precious chains to its surface...lol
received_240293571936809.jpeg

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did some more mowing at the site yesterday and ordered the porta-john. Looks like we’ll have some wood to cut, food to eat, and beverages to sample.
There is a forecast for some rain on Saturday. The timing is uncertain. I don’t have a pavilion or anything, so pop-ups will probably be needed. It’s a field by the woods with a nice view in clear weather.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did some more mowing at the site yesterday and ordered the porta-john. Looks like we’ll have some wood to cut, food to eat, and beverages to sample.
There is a forecast for some rain on Saturday. The timing is uncertain. I don’t have a pavilion or anything, so pop-ups will probably be needed. It’s a field by the woods with a nice view in clear weather.
It's gonna be grand, no matter the weather!

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't had a single trip there yet that wasn't a great time. We always make the best of it.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh and I have another log load scheduled to pick up tomorrow at a site I'm working, so we should have plenty to play with. Duane if you know of/have a tree we can take down (trouble tree or hazard tree) we will have the gear to do it.....