High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2023 Central Pa. GTG on the Hill May 19-20

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 19-05-2023
Event end date: Saturday 20-05-2023
Username Guest count Note
SOS Ridgerider SOS Ridgerider 1  
Scotty Overkill Scotty Overkill 3  
blacksmith blacksmith 1 I'll definitely be there but Caleb may stop in at some point.
NateSaw NateSaw 1  
Glock37 Glock37 1  
Eduardo K Eduardo K 1 Right now I’m clear to go, hoping nothing comes up.
mrxlh mrxlh 1  
38f20 38f20 2  

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
1:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin got my 500i done, theres a youtube video but I can’t figure out how to copy paste the video here ??
Can someone help a dummy out ??
It’s called Chucks new XS 500i 28 “..
THANKS
So Chuck, if you watch it on YouTube, there is a place to click “share” When you click it, one of the options will be “copy link” click that, then you can paste it in forum message or wherever...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So Chuck, if you watch it on YouTube, there is a place to click “share” When you click it, one of the options will be “copy link” click that, then you can paste it in forum message or wherever...
Said he couldn’t remember his yt password to log in so he couldn’t access those features

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely off topic, and likely taboo.... Anyone in here know who likes poulans at ope? I have a pile that fell into my lap. Likely all of them can be made runners. Myself I'm not enamored with the prospect of doing anything with them, other than finding them a loving home.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely off topic, and likely taboo.... Anyone in here know who likes poulans at ope? I have a pile that fell into my lap. Likely all of them can be made runners. Myself I'm not enamored with the prospect of doing anything with them, other than finding them a loving home.
I believe that @J. Dirt has been messing around with a few of them lately. He maybe interested in some for part or to get running. Send him a PM.