huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You or I, I’m sure still have the details on that pipe if Cus decides he can’t not have one.
I still have it :thumbsup:

I figger if I keep all the info, after about 20 I'll be able to pattern the notes and be able to build it without assistance :wave::D

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
And everyone would laugh until you fired that cute little thang up!

Word! We all gave miss July-Ann a hard time for painting that saw pink but it was straight nasty! Just like the dick nose saw you say "I just got beat by a saw with a dick nose sticker on it." Instead your standing there thinking I just got whipped by a pink saw with kiddy stickers all over it.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Word! We all gave miss July-Ann a hard time for painting that saw pink but it was straight nasty! Just like the dick nose saw you say "I just got beat by a saw with a dick nose sticker on it." Instead your standing there thinking I just got whipped by a pink saw with kiddy stickers all over it.
"The Dick" and "Princess Sprinkles" both at the same site at the same time. Good thing they didn't sit next to each other

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Home and un-loaded. Awesome weekend. It went too fast. So many thanks to @huskihl and @huskholly for being the most accommodating hosts and for the smoker space. Thanks to the fast saw guys for helping out a slow saw guy. Thanks Julian for the no pressure sales pitch. Thanks Lee for letting me run my next must have red saw, and Gunner for letting me cut some cookies with that sweet 357. Thanks Brad for reminding me that the DK class of '95 is still around. I'm ready to hang with all you fuggers again next weekend. Sucks it has to wait a year.

The official souvenir koozie of '19 sausage-fest(and probably every other event he goes to):
20190915_183540.jpg

Last edited: