Northern MI Gtg Sep 9/10, 2022

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for posting up some pics guys. Good eats, smiles, and weather, looks like a great weekend was had by all. Who is the guy between David and the deualing D brothers??
You eastbounders will have light rain from Ohio/PA border and East all day long.
You up for a little sprint car action?Screenshot_20220911-095111.png

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wanted to say thanks to everyone for traveling and making the gtg a success and to those who take it upon themselves to assist/take over when help is needed. And thanks for the doughnations.

Y’all/Youinz are some damn fine friends, eh :thumbsup:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wanted to say thanks to everyone for traveling and making the gtg a success and to those who take it upon themselves to assist/take over when help is needed. And thanks for the doughnations.

Y’all/Youinz are some damn fine friends, eh :thumbsup:

Thanks again and as always you put on a mighty fine spread.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much pics n vids this year, but here’s one. I was pretty impressed with the saw and then more so with the square chain of course. Hammer test for @Wolverine. Saw by @huskihl, chain by @dall flower.

Something about Kevin’s wood... Always hard! lol

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got back in about an hour ago; unlike @dall 's truck, my Ford actually made it to Kevin's and back. Much thanks to Kevin and Holly for putting together such an awesome event and for all of the excellent food. Really enjoyed seeing/meeting everyone.

Last edited:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Home, almost unpacked because I'm slow. Got Cali safely to the curb at GRR, he should almost be to his long layover in Houston. It was great seeing all of you "saw slackers"(Kev's name) and catching up. I'm glad @dall didn't get me into his sleeper hold like he did @PA Dan , and I'm glad @Woodpecker didn't catch me with his sack kick like he did @P.M.P.

A mighty fudgie thanks to Kevin and Holly. They are the most gracious and giving hosts I have experienced. They both offered their shops to me this weekend without a hesitation.