You’re missing out

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wadafuq? What type of a$$hat would pay that price for a face cord of anything? I am calling horsechit, better have gold flakes in it.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No phone number or email address. Ya let’s buy from them when you can contact them.

Reactions: Lnk

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
> Meets all federal and state regulatory requirements

Federal law requires wood to ONLY be sold in cords or fractions of cords and a receipt provided. Many state laws mirror the Federal law.

No contact number and information, so, imho, just a way to launder money while appearing legal. They might be providing drugs or children in large shipments.

What do you think is happening here "friend":

US $188.00 Vintage USSR GRAMOPHONE PHONOGRAPH Portable Record Player "friend" 1940"s

US $8,122.00 USSR GRAMOPHONE PHONOGRAPH Portable Record Player "friend" 1940"s

They run "gay boys" pictures of men, then run a listing for a biological teen boy with pony tails, calling it a girl from the 1960s.

Vintage art Photo USSR beautiful girl on the beach, 60s

I am surprised he did not include a rare photo of a pizza or hot dog somewhere in his listings for $5000. Though I have not checked all the listings. he is selling a rock for $5000.

There was a listing a few years ago for a Commodore computer on E-Bay for only $10,000 and only local pickup. I never did find out what he was really selling.

Deputyrpa

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Save money and get their mixed hardwood FC at only $949!

NY has law regarding firewood and invasive species, limiting the hauling of untreated NYS only personal-use firewood to 50 miles. One has to self-certify using a form.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m clearly doing things wrong. But I do know that the high-nose city people nearby would gobble this up just because of the morketing and website.
100% their only customer base obviously. Most people burn wood because it’s plentiful and cheap heat. This is just for people that start a fire in the brick open fire place on a holiday to be “classy”