your favorite music

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started listening when Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Candlebox were getting popular with grunge. Then you had Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth, Korn, White Zombie, Tool, NIN, and a few others in that era. I like Five Finger Death Punch, Drowning Pool, Hell Yeah, Avenged Sevenfold, Volbeat, Seether, And Trivium has been growing on me lately.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I started listening when Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Candlebox were getting popular with grunge. Then you had Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth, Korn, White Zombie, Tool, NIN, and a few others in that era. I like Five Finger Death Punch, Drowning Pool, Hell Yeah, Avenged Sevenfold, Volbeat, Seether, And Trivium has been growing on me lately.
All of that could be found in my playlist. Only exception is trivium, not quite sure who that is...

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of that could be found in my playlist. Only exception is trivium, not quite sure who that is...
I have all of them in Amazon music except Trivium so far. Some artists aren't on there.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You one rockin sob ! No wonder your saws are so wicked [emoji51] [emoji51]

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great list there...id have to throw shinedown in the mix...ultimately, ill listen to most anything. Country, older rap, 70's/80's jams. Just depends on my listening mood.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shinedown is good as well. I was just thinking off the top of my head. Got Trivium on the computer playing now.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Atreyu is another band that's been out about 6-7 years mainstream with good stuff.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rap just make me wanna kill sombody [emoji35]
Lol..don't like the new stuff...but the stuff from middle/high school...early/mid 90's..well, that's the stuff I grew up with

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Newer stuff Shinedown ,Halestorm,FFDP for damn sure ,Seether ,Cage the Elephant and a few more whose names escape me. Can't f'n stand Nirvana,never could,one trick pony IMO. Foo's on the other hand,yeah.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now I'm listening to Rachmaninoff 's Theme on Paganini
Only thing he ever did worth a crap.