High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

your favorite music

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I saw then in '98 when they would actually play at a normal venue for an affordable price.

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like bands with a great bassist.

Rush was the first real concert I saw! I'm with you on the bass kick. One of the best I've ever seen at it live was Victor Wooten, playing with Bela Fleck.

Last edited:

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pretty eclectic in my music taste. For the most part I really like anything that is "from the cradle". Lately for some reason I've really been into late sixties early seventies rock that doesn't get played on Classic rock stations. Blood Sweat and Tears,BTO,Grand FunK, Three Dog Night, The Zombies ,The Guess Who that kind of stuff.

Ref to SH what are you listening to Thread if you really want to scratch your head.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm pretty eclectic in my music taste. For the most part I really like anything that is "from the cradle". Lately for some reason I've really been into late sixties early seventies rock that doesn't get played on Classic rock stations. Blood Sweat and Tears,BTO,Grand FunK, Three Dog Night, The Zombies ,The Guess Who that kind of stuff.
When you get 20 years of that music growing up it hard to go back to.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you get 20 years of that music growing up it hard to go back to.

I agree most Classic Rock stations are just the same old same old. If you were around during the AOR FM heyday it wasn't like that. They played all kinds of stuff. Now the playlists are pretty trimmed down.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I agree most Classic Rock stations are just the same old same old. If you were around during the AOR FM heyday it wasn't like that. They played all kinds of stuff. Now the playlists are pretty trimmed down.
Same old stuff is an understatement. Growing up it was classic rock or country. No way we were listening to county. I use to work the night shift milking cows at a local farm and we could get a modern rock station 100 miles away. That was when STP and NIN were new rock. We use to rock out and pull teats all night.

Last edited:

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sigh, those were the days. Sadly neither me nor the missus can keep that up all night anymore!

Ha-ha, still slay myself. Anyhoo, I remember only decent rock station when I was a kid was CHOM FM, out of Montreal, which we could kind of get. They're still rocking too!

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Rush was the first real concert I saw! I'm with you on the bass kick. One of the best I've ever seen at it live was Victor Wooten, playing with Bela Fleck.

I've had the pleasure to see him in concert twice (w/ Bela). He's a great one fer sure.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too, but when my friends started listening to this:
2732082_orig.jpg

I turned to rap/hip-hop, so I like it as well.