chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nate is a pretty good dude. You know, one of them down to earth Iowa boys
You both get a participation trophy:campeon::campeon: lol.
Why hasn't this thing sold yet, looks like a nice firewood saw to me. It's that time of the season, you know where everyone is in a hurry to get their wood done for the yr, this would help speed the process up :b1:.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You both get a participation trophy:campeon::campeon: lol.
Why hasn't this thing sold yet, looks like a nice firewood saw to me. It's that time of the season, you know where everyone is in a hurry to get their wood done for the yr, this would help speed the process up :b1:.
I'm close to getting serious about this. I'm thinking one more night's sleep might do it. Probably need someone to buy my 034 Super or XS365 though. Before or after.

You really don't have one for this setup Brett?

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm close to getting serious about this. I'm thinking one more night's sleep might do it. Probably need someone to buy my 034 Super or XS365 though. Before or after.

I'm in the same boat. Been trying to talk myself into it/out of it. May try to offload my 6421 on a buddy of mine tomorrow to make it happen. lol

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

....OR we could go halfsies. I'll maintain custody and you can visit whenever you want. :cool: