davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
12:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This comment gives me hope for humanity.

@patrickhentges977

1 month ago (edited)
Looks like a silver maple, a trash tree. They were planted for years by cities and developers because they grow fast and have pretty autumn foliage. This is obviously something like that, planted in the city's right of way. They shed branches constantly, and their roots destroy sidewalks and water lines.Besides you can plant 70 to 300 more appropriate native trees for the cost of moving a water line, so there's that.Sometimes being realistic actually pays off for everyone.I'm amazed at all the whining, crybaby, clueless commenters distressed by the cutting down of one tree. Hopefully they're all as young as they are ignorant, and with a few years of experience in the real world they'll understand the trade offs necessary to being a grown up.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This comment gives me hope for humanity.

@patrickhentges977

1 month ago (edited)
Looks like a silver maple, a trash tree. They were planted for years by cities and developers because they grow fast and have pretty autumn foliage. This is obviously something like that, planted in the city's right of way. They shed branches constantly, and their roots destroy sidewalks and water lines.Besides you can plant 70 to 300 more appropriate native trees for the cost of moving a water line, so there's that.Sometimes being realistic actually pays off for everyone.I'm amazed at all the whining, crybaby, clueless commenters distressed by the cutting down of one tree. Hopefully they're all as young as they are ignorant, and with a few years of experience in the real world they'll understand the trade offs necessary to being a grown up.
How much did that cost you to get posted ? Lmao

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
YouTube is a very od platform.

I keep getting dislikes and offensive comments on my clips.
The last comment I did not approve basically called me a ignorant idiot or something in that line.
There is no call for that unless I am truly doing something idiotic and deserve being called out on it.
I try not to post clips portraying me in a too bad light.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
YouTube is a very od platform.

I keep getting dislikes and offensive comments on my clips.
The last comment I did not approve basically called me a ignorant idiot or something in that line.
There is no call for that unless I am truly doing something idiotic and deserve being called out on it.
I try not to post clips portraying me in a too bad light.

You have to do what the actual idiots do. Set up the comments on your content where you have to approve them before they show up publicly.

People are awful

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have to do what the actual idiots do. Set up the comments on your content where you have to approve them before they show up publicly.

People are awful
Internet warriors that have never been handed a stinging dose of reality

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Polite society died when men were no longer required to physically defend themselves from the consequences of their words.
There used to be a thread on here years ago about how far people would drive to Internet kick someone’s ass. Not like actually going to their house and kicking someone’s ass, but Internet kicking someone’s ass.
Apparently the 2 distances aren’t the same

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I miss the thumbs down counter on YouTube. It used to show the number of dislikes in addition to the number of likes, along with a ratio bar.
All they care now is that you subscribe, turn notifications on, and hit Like