I can see a potential trailer park.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
12:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually, I’m sorry guys. I was just screwing with ya.

To an extent knowing that some crackpipe drunk parents are kicking the hell out of their kids for stealing their Skoal is mildly satisfying. If I woulda been in catholic school God forbid when that nun pulled drf256’s ear so hard she cut him and it bled, I woulda laughed my ass off and so would my pals. Then she’d have to beat all our asses. The difference is we woulda told his folks so he got it again. We all deserved to get our asses kicked more less and probably still do. I just copy and pasted all that stuff. I’m sorry.

BA

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Another Variable comedian here. Unreal...

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huge difference between disciplining a child and abuse. I guess that line gets blurred sometimes.

I'd like to add the word assault and more in there somewhere but you could call it torture as well
. I,m not picking on just what you wrote.

I was gonna add my up bringing but thought I’d pass.. but now ?

my stepfather, the hand was not hard enough, the belt came out, that didn’t work I got cut by my own penknife, I was waterboarded twice that I remembered.
shame I didn’t know what it was at the time...I was about 14 at the time. When I remembered and understood what it was I was horrified, that was about 24, I’ve not seen him for 30 odd yrs and he has never got to see my son..

I can honestly say I,d never put my son through what I had gone through.
anyhow all children are different and I'm a believer of talking and explaining then finding the way that person easily understands.

I just thought I’d share this with you all. Because life can be easy for some and it can be hard for others. ;)

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like I said in the first post tho, I took a buttload of ass beatings from my folks. My Dad even tried to shoot me. What it becomes is effective training in how to endure severe pain. A lick on the football field ain’t much once you’ve taken a shot to the face with a clothes hanger or a .22 long rifle to the thigh, but the latter does not do a damn thing to improve your worldview. When I see our generation tout superiority in ethical standards due to the fact they were blasted by their Dad, Uncles, teachers or nuns, I just think if you’re that good how good would you have been if someone spent time teaching you how to act instead of how to not act.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to add the word assault and more in there somewhere but you could call it torture as well
. I,m not picking on just what you wrote.

I was gonna add my up bringing but thought I’d pass.. but now ?

my stepfather, the hand was not hard enough, the belt came out, that didn’t work I got cut by my own penknife, I was waterboarded twice that I remembered.
shame I didn’t know what it was at the time...I was about 14 at the time. When I remembered and understood what it was I was horrified, that was about 24, I’ve not seen him for 30 odd yrs and he has never got to see my son..

I can honestly say I,d never put my son through what I had gone through.
anyhow all children are different and I'm a believer of talking and explaining then finding the way that person easily understands.

I just thought I’d share this with you all. Because life can be easy for some and it can be hard for others. ;)
Sorry Boss. You seem like a nice kid.
BA

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Amazon ain't got the screen I usually use now. I can't find it anywhere really.

It's a .009" wire, stainless steel 20 x 20 mesh

Ideas?
And... we're back on track just like that.
Center screen in a replacement felt canister cartridge for your oil furnace.
Shhhhh...
I'm keeping this one for a test mule. No telling what I might do with it.
Rental? :D

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can honestly say I,d never put my son through what I had gone through
Good on you mate, that is because you are wired correctly. The same is not always the case tho, and this behaviour goes on to repeat thru generations, sometimes to a fatal conclusion unfortunately.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. That's very fine. Looks restrictive almost.