leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
8:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bet you did.

Based on the size of wood you were cutting, a kinetic or hydro with 4-way would be just about even. The secret is keeping them fed, which is why you need 3-4 man teams. I worked a kinetic at an event. We had a team of 5 to keep one kinetic busy, and it took all of us. 2 bringing rounds to the splitter, 1 placing rounds on splitter and moving splits on table, 1 throwing splits and moving the big splits on table also, 1 on the trigger. It is crazy what you can produce with one of those machines and a good team.
Yeppers. Me and 4 buddy's did that for 22 minutes then ranked it up. 1.5cords

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Quick question for you guys, I'm trying to join the Firewood Hoarders Club too and when I went to sign up theres a verification line that asks Which is a type of wood. Theres no pic or anything to answer the question and i =it wont let me sign up without answering. Whats the deal?

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick question for you guys, I'm trying to join the Firewood Hoarders Club too and when I went to sign up theres a verification line that asks Which is a type of wood. Theres no pic or anything to answer the question and i =it wont let me sign up without answering. Whats the deal?
Mabe just put oak an see what happens

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mabe just put oak an see what happens

I had done that and it wasn't right. I tired using the "contact us" to send a question but it has the same verification requirement to even do that.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Scotty Overkill. I may not have that right but if you search for him send him a pm. He is the fhc site owner.

I had done that and it wasn't right. I tired using the "contact us" to send a question but it has the same verification requirement to even do that.
Pm sent to @John Lawler. We have those protocols in place to weed out spammers, I'll try and walk you through it in our PM.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pm sent to @John Lawler. We have those protocols in place to weed out spammers, I'll try and walk you through it in our PM.
Glad to see you two get to gather Scotty. John an his wife have a good thing going there. P.'s keep a eye on her, she's a blister [emoji38]

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I recognize your place by the pics John. I work in your area and have wondered about the amount of wood stacked on occasion.

I will definitely try to make your next cut. My boy and I never miss first day of trout last weekend.

Awesome! Would love to have you. Hey, making memories with your son is more important so I completely understand.

bubmiller

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I recognize your place by the pics John. I work in your area and have wondered about the amount of wood stacked on occasion.

I will definitely try to make your next cut. My boy and I never miss first day of trout last weekend.
I wasn't sure if he timed it with the first day of trout, or the first hot weather of summer? :)

Actually, I don't go out the first day, the creeks are too crowded. One of the local fishing holes had 24 vehicles when I was headed up there.

Now spring gobbler is another story [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to see you two get to gather Scotty. John an his wife have a good thing going there. P.'s keep a eye on her, she's a blister [emoji38]

I wished I could have made it out, but we've been slammed, and I gotta keep up with the work.......missed you guys.

Are you going to Greenwich this weekend?

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't sure if he timed it with the first day of trout, or the first hot weather of summer? :)

Actually, I don't go out the first day, the creeks are too crowded. One of the local fishing holes had 24 vehicles when I was headed up there.

Now spring gobbler is another story [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Where are you from. Im in Cresson.