High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Wood Ministry wood cutting

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I hope this finds everyone well. As usual we are getting a late start here at the wood ministry. After 2 shoulder replacements my one shoulder which was done 3 years ago still isn't great and has me limited in what I can do. Now the wife's shoulders are starting to bother her a little. Getting old sucks for sure! LOL! I have 3 triaxles of logs I need to get cut up in order to get ready for this upcoming season. I have one family already taken care of for the year. We delivered her 12 pick up truck loads in the last couple months. Anyway, I am posting this to see if anyone would like to give us a hand again and chew through some logs. I have picked up a part time job myself so some Saturdays I'm here sometimes I work. You guys have been here a couple times and don't need me here if you want to come on a day I may be working. Plus my wife Christy usually has outdoor sales events on the weekend too. I guess what I am saying is whatever time or any time or day that fits your schedule works for me if you would like to come as a group again or even if like local guys want to come during the week works as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This year all 3 triaxle loads are below the garage for you guys that have been here.
This also doesn't need done like right away. The logs I have are fairly seasoned and only need a few weeks to dry out after its split so if sometime in Aug works better that's ok too. I know this is short notice, but things have been busy and crazy around here and I should have sent this out earlier like in April or May.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ld like to help out again John but after helping at your place I started my own wood cutting ministry here. Besides my own wood I’m cutting and splitting for 3 other families so I’m kinda short on time. Keep the faith, the LORD will provide workers for the harvest.

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’ld like to help out again John but after helping at your place I started my own wood cutting ministry here. Besides my own wood I’m cutting and splitting for 3 other families so I’m kinda short on time. Keep the faith, the LORD will provide workers for the harvest.
That's just as good as good as helping here my friend!! God bless!!

Changeofhobby

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm definitely in!!! Now for for the tough decision what saws to bring and what ones to leave behind. Always feel guilty. Keep me posted

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to be in the neighborhood tomorrow for the day. May have some time late morning to cut a little. Someone send me the address please.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can probably get out there sometime in early September. Been a busy year. Work is crazy still and I started working the pits for a local PA legends racer so most weekends are just as busy.