Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why all the hostility in here lol. I think it’s a neat deal and has to be a faster way to harvest cork than using an axe or saw.
If I'm not interested in a threads i don't read it or post in it
Other's apparently follow the young guy's posts and *s-wordt over them
For some reason.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill you seem to have quite the fan club. Taking runs at other users on here won’t be tolerated any longer. Comprende?
Comprende....I was just razzing him a bit. Heck about 30 minutes ago I was digging out a saw for him. I like his drive and work ethic. Having worked with young kids in trades education most of my life I can say he seems to have more drive than most his age.

As for the other member who apparently posted here and who's post must be gone well that I will not comment on.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Comprende....I was just razzing him a bit. Heck about 30 minutes ago I was digging out a saw for him. I like his drive and work ethic. Having worked with young kids in trades education most of my life I can say he seems to have more drive than most his age.

As for the other member who apparently posted here and whose post must be gone well that I will not comment on.
I get it. There’s razzing and then there’s razzing. You have to remember there is an awful lot of room for interpretation in all that white space between all these little black letters.:thumbsup:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get it. There’s razzing and then there’s razzing. You have to remember there is an awful lot of room for interpretation in all that white space between all these little black letters.:thumbsup:
I fully admit I sometimes will take the razzing a bit too far. The comment about the item being plain stupid was in no way directed at him or anyone as a person just the item. I have seen a lot of crazy contraptions come out that I feel are just as stupid.

This is one

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I fully admit I sometimes will take the razzing a bit too far. The comment about the item being plain stupid was in no way directed at him or anyone as a person just the item. I have seen a lot of crazy contraptions come out that I feel are just as stupid.

This is one

I get it and figured as much but a two word sentence is pretty vague. Best thing you can do on here is make sure you are of a clear mind when you post and make sure what you have written is relatively easy to understand. I know I have already pointed out the terms and rules.