Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pavilion grand saratoga springs, looks like its about 20 mins away from the GTG and reasonably nice
free wifi spa and restaurant I guess
10 hour drive each way I gotta figure a way to secure the bed of my flatbed with saws on it overnight, now :)

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pavilion grand saratoga springs, looks like its about 20 mins away from the GTG and reasonably nice
free wifi spa and restaurant I guess
10 hour drive each way I gotta figure a way to secure the bed of my flatbed with saws on it overnight, now :)
Drop em off at the shop for the night!
;)

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
might be an idea but I worry about em sittin in the parking lot of truck stops on the way too, these are my pretty metal babies
Maybe this will kick me in the ass to finish the 075 before NY, hell it has been on the bench so long even my wife teases me about finishing it now.

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited:

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dave, I could loan ya a Pit Bull or two for the back of the truck, the saws would be VERY SAFE, but then you may need to call me for you to touch your saws!!!!

Our little girl Lucy is VERY Protective of her barriers. If I open the door, gate, etc she will run out and lick you, but if you try and cross a closed barrier with her, you had better be wearing Kevlar!

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dave, I could loan ya a Pit Bull or two for the back of the truck, the saws would be VERY SAFE, but then you may need to call me for you to touch your saws!!!!

Our little girl Lucy is VERY Protective of her barriers. If I open the door, gate, etc she will run out and lick you, but if you try and cross a closed barrier with her, you had better be wearing Kevlar!
julie would be thrilled, of course she might try to spoil Lucy and then try to take her home with us :)