Two Idiots Logging Apparel “Official”

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m fine with paying up front for the short alone and paying actual shipping when it comes time as well. For us single short people they could fit in a flat rate envelope as well. Don’t think I’m any scenario that someone should have to eat the cost overall on their own. But making a payment for short and shipping separate is fine with me

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered shirts and made a commitment to pay

When the decision to make and ship them is made I will honor my commitment

However; at this point and in the current climate I can think of dozens of other things I could or should buy that hadn't crossed my mind when we started this

Heck, my priorities are 100% different than they were a week ago

I am not scared of the virus, I am scared of the volatile situation that the knee jerk sheep have placed me in and I am having to deal with

$60 bucks worth of food or sanitation products right now might make a difference in the long run to me and my wife, or even just having that bit put back just in case

Waiting is fine with me, but as I said, if you go forward I will honor my commitment

Peace

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

However; at this point and in the current climate I can think of dozens of other things I could or should buy that hadn't crossed my mind when we started this

I am not scared of the virus, I am scared of the volatile situation that the knee jerk sheep have placed me in and I am having to deal with

$60 bucks worth of food or sanitation products right now might make a difference in the long run to me and my wife, or even just having that bit put back just in case

Waiting is fine with me, but as I said, if you go forward I will honor my commitment

Peace

A very wise and valid point. Doesn’t hurt to wait overall since it is still just a short or hoodie. Especially with folks still trying to destroy the economy and people losing their minds everywhere. (Not being political just an opinion that some folks are going overboard)

Last edited:

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t feel comfortable taking payment from anyone just yet.
Who knows WTF is gonna happen by next week or the week after for that matter.
Not to mention people are without jobs and such right now so...

Thoughts??
So the new logo is WTF/GFY ?[emoji16]

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So in theory if you were around the estimator who could be positive he might be positive for it so in theory you could be too, so are you self quarintiend?
I’m about to leave the office with my computer and sit at home

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this thread opening in Tapatalk for anyone else? I have tired to read posts for the last few days when I get a notification but it never loads. Finially had to hit web view to see it? Does TT have Corona?

Been having issues getting in threads as well but so far it’s been working for a couple days

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am all in for my order Jeremy! However you choose to do it if fine. I can pay for the shirts first then when you ship my order let me know what the shipping price is then I can pay for that when the time comes.

Keep me posted!

same hear.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Peace

Well said, I agree 100%