Two Idiots Logging Apparel “Official”

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you thinking cost wise or that they will shut down shipping or there will be a “slow boat from China” type shipping within the US.

mcginkleschmidt

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t feel comfortable taking payment from anyone just yet.
Who knows WTF is gonna happen by next week or the week after for that matter.
Not to mention people are without jobs and such right now so...

Thoughts??

I can only speak for myself, I am very comfortable making payment for a T-shirt masterpiece. :cool1: Besides, a lot of small businesses are beginning to hurt and might appreciate some incremental new business.

Last edited:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While I agree with the above posts if the actual count is ordered and then some are unable to pay for their order jer might get stuck with shirts and money out of his pocket. Not only this but is the company even operating?

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am also sitting good and ready to proceed. However I bet this has hit plenty of our member financially or will hit them soon. I'm sure the business would be welcome by who ever is going to process the order if they are still open. Personally I think our loyalty lies with our members. That's just my 2 cents worth.

mcginkleschmidt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While I agree with the above posts if the actual count is ordered and then some are unable to pay for their order jer might get stuck with shirts and money out of his pocket. Not only this but is the company even operating?

From memory it seems that on the last order from @ three years ago that we paid upfront for the T-shirts including shipping prior to the printing of the shirts. If the same thing is done on this order, the payment is made before the screen printing is processed so nobody should be left holding the bag and be stuck waiting for payment, unless I am misinformed. And, I admit I've been wrong before. :yikes:

nixon

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made the commitment to purchase the items . So, I’m bound to honor that . We need to get back to normal ,and this is just a small step in that direction .
So, my vote is go through with the order . Besides , I want to be well dressed for the coming apocalypse , and my MMWS shirts are kinda ratty now .

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theres no way Jeremy can figure shipping for every one of us clowns that ordered.
Is the place doing the shirts even up and running?
My thought is if the place is still running, a date should be set and Jeremy should be paid before placing the order. Not paid by that date, no shirts.
That way it hopefully doesn't put anything on @Adirondackstihl financially, because there is no reason it should. He's already gone above and beyond with what he's doing for this.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From memory it seems that on the last order from @ three years ago that we paid upfront for the T-shirts including shipping prior to the printing of the shirts. If the same thing is done on this order, the payment is made before the screen printing is processed so nobody should be left holding the bag and be stuck waiting for payment, unless I am misinformed. And, I admit I've been wrong before. :yikes:

You might be right on prepay but like Ed said you can’t figure shipping when you don’t know the package dimensions or weight. I understand everyone wants their shirts but let’s be honest here not everyone might be able to go forward with what they said they would order which in turn may cause prices to increase due to smaller order. This is up to Jeremy and he will make the decision he feels is best