MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

Just heard on the news tonight, a new study kinda confirms what I have been saying. The hospitals are full of folks who have been following the Gov advice and have been "sheltering at home", and the folks going outside and breathing fresh air are not in the hospital!

Fresh air helps dissipate the virus, and sunlight kills it, time to get on with our lives! Just be sensible, no hand shaking or hugging for a while, and don't cough on other people.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The CDC also release statistics of deaths from the virus alone, that is separated form heart attach, influenza and other death related illness and it put it just over 11,000 deaths by covid alone. I’m not saying it’s the flu, but statistically is less deadly than the flu. And they’re finding out now through the antibody testing that many more people have already had it and not known it. It’s all a plot for government control in my mind. But either way I hope y’all are doing well and being safe!

Spladle160

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The CDC also release statistics of deaths from the virus alone, that is separated form heart attach, influenza and other death related illness and it put it just over 11,000 deaths by covid alone. I’m not saying it’s the flu, but statistically is less deadly than the flu. And they’re finding out now through the antibody testing that many more people have already had it and not known it. It’s all a plot for government control in my mind. But either way I hope y’all are doing well and being safe!

Before you storm Washington with your musket and tattered flag I would encourage you to read a couple articles on fivethirtyeight about whether the estimates are high or low and why. A major indicator to their accuracy is looking at expected morbidity. We're very consistent diers. Basically for a given population size in a given area over a given calendar period there is an average number of deaths and it's remarkably consistent. If you take that number and compare it to this year what you find is that the number of reported Covid deaths are less than the difference between the average and this year. That DOES NOT mean for sure that these unaccounted for extra deaths are from Covid but it is a high likelihood that they are or are related, IE, additional suicides domestic abuse malnutrition etc. Related to Covid. K done rambling. Storm away.

Oh and when are we doing this shirt thing?

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working on getting some help.
Shirts are still a go..... hang tight

I'm sure no one is in a real hurry. just curious as we all are bored to a point with this
covid chit. keep us posted when you get a chance.

How you doin buddy, Hope things are good on your end.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sure no one is in a real hurry. just curious as we all are bored to a point with this
covid chit. keep us posted when you get a chance.

How you doin buddy, Hope things are good on your end.
Things are on the up and up the last month or so!

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are in for 3 shirts -- latest sheet is still valid. Willing to help however I can once this turns back "on" ... :)

I just looked I ordered......
2) black short sleeve shirts XL
1) hoodie XXL

On page 2 of this thread is a list posted by @AlfA01. I think my total was supposed to be $80? Of course that wouldn't include shipping.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag