malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MUST READ:

Google Sheet is ready. You can view it here. Everyone should take a look and make sure what you want is what is on here -- on a computer this will open in a new tab in your browser. On tapatalk on a phone this should open the google sheet in your browser or if your phone is setup w/ the google sheets app it will open in that:

http://slice.bvwireless.net/two_idiots_sheet.html

Those of you with RED TEXT in the notes column have an issue that needs to be resolved. Please look and let me know how to correct. Items such as missing size info or missing color info the most common problems.

@Definitive Dave or @David Young moderators or @Mastermind admin can you edit the first post on this thread to include the link for the google sheet above so it can be found easily by consulting the first post? Or perhaps @Adirondackstihl you can edit your first post on this thread to add the link.

I'm going to mention right here in this post each person right now who has some issue w/ their order that has a red notes comment that needs to get resolved.

@Lightning Performance
@dahmer
@Bilge Rat
@Cat 525
@jk14
@nixon
@jacob j.
@3browns
@Eccentric
@cus_deluxe
@mdavlee
@dominos pizza (Who is this? Seems to not be a real username!)
@Fruecrue
@Fifelaker
@Lee H

You can either mention me in this thread or PM me to get yer stuff fixed! And then go back and look anytime w/ the google sheet link to keep me truthful!

Lee your stuff is all in, but they are not offering sweatshirt with no hoodie so I substituted hoodie for those. Perhaps long sleeve shirts would be a better substitute? Let me know.

Cheers.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Eric is there a specific APP needed to open the file on Android phone?

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Since no one seems to know or has a link to them I will post pics of the shirt I bought several years ago. I guess it's safe to assume this is the same design as the new shirts?IMG_20200304_212153136.jpgIMG_20200304_212204794.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Eric is there a specific APP needed to open the file on Android phone?

Jeff I just edited the post to defeat the stupid forum software from recognizing my sheet.

That link goes to my web server which then takes you to the sheet -- works perfect on my android phone w/ tapatalk and fine on the computer to get a read only view of the live sheet which will always have my latest updates.

Here is the link again -- give it a shot on your phone and let me know if it opens a browser or google sheets app and shows -- the sheet!

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Works perfect now. TY Eric

Sweet Jeff. Thanks. If someone with Tapatalk on iphone could let me know if the link at least opens the sheet in safari web browser ... then we are golden, any device should have no problem viewing the sheet and verifying their stuff. And any time they view -- it will always be current information.

Cheers.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sweet Jeff. Thanks. If someone with Tapatalk on iphone could let me know if the link at least opens the sheet in safari web browser ... then we are golden, any device should have no problem viewing the sheet and verifying their stuff. And any time they view -- it will always be current information.

Cheers.
Tried to download the app on my iPhone and every time it locks my phone up. I asked Wayne to fix my color selection for me.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tried to download the app on my iPhone and every time it locks my phone up. I asked Wayne to fix my color selection for me.

Let me know your color choice right here and I'll update. Here's a graphic snippet of the sheet you are on line 9 you want grey or black?

upload_2020-3-4_21-47-23.png

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Cheers.

It opened for me in Tapatalk on my iPhone. My order is 1 each of all I listed.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It opened for me in Tapatalk on my iPhone. My order is 1 each of all I listed.

You are all fixed Mike! Relieved to hear that this thing can open fine from tapatalk on iphones.
tapatalk on iphone and android probably covers pretty much everybody!

Sweet.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MUST READ:

Google Sheet is ready. You can view it here. Everyone should take a look and make sure what you want is what is on here -- on a computer this will open in a new tab in your browser. On tapatalk on a phone this should open the google sheet in your browser or if your phone is setup w/ the google sheets app it will open in that:

Those of you with RED TEXT in the notes column have an issue that needs to be resolved. Please look and let me know how to correct. Items such as missing size info or missing color info the most common problems.

@Definitive Dave or @David Young moderators or @Mastermind admin can you edit the first post on this thread to include the link for the google sheet above so it can be found easily by consulting the first post? Or perhaps @Adirondackstihl you can edit your first post on this thread to add the link.

I'm going to mention right here in this post each person right now who has some issue w/ their order that has a red notes comment that needs to get resolved.

@Lightning Performance
@dahmer
@Bilge Rat
@Cat 525
@jk14
@nixon
@jacob j.
@3browns
@Eccentric
@cus_deluxe
@mdavlee
@dominos pizza (Who is this? Seems to not be a real username!)
@Fruecrue
@Fifelaker
@Lee H

You can either mention me in this thread or PM me to get yer stuff fixed! And then go back and look anytime w/ the google sheet link to keep me truthful!

Lee your stuff is all in, but they are not offering sweatshirt with no hoodie so I substituted hoodie for those. Perhaps long sleeve shirts would be a better substitute? Let me know.

Cheers.

Done

let me know if I can be of further assistance