Tw-2 or tw-2 HD with hydraulic lift

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A truly remarkable piece of equipment. But, at $120 a truckload delivered and stacked, how do you eventually pay for that beast? Hmmm... Guess that's not an issue. ;)

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A truly remarkable piece of equipment. But, at $120 a truckload delivered and stacked, how do you eventually pay for that beast? Hmmm... Guess that's not an issue. ;)
Hi Edwin, sometimes the tool is what makes the process fun. Besides why not have a bad ass splitter?

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Edwin, sometimes the tool is what makes the process fun. Besides why not have a bad ass splitter?
I've been tempted many times to get one. Too lazy, I guess. I have one that works, but it's being put out to pasture. That means I'm in the market. The ones shown here are the best I've ever seen. They make mine look like an old 8-lb maul with a motor attached. :D

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Why burn wood for heat then?

A good pickup load, say a cord, I need 11-12 cord for winter. So it pays off quick. Plus I help others. The less pain you are in at the end of the day, the sooner you can do it all over again. :cool:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2