True or False?

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay now a story .For about 2-3 years I worked with a bunch of Germans in the installation of a 300 million dollar automotive assembley line .In casual conversation I mentioned Stihl and was surprised to find most would not even buy their products because they feel they are over priced .As for myself the only new product I've ever purchased has been a weed wacker and it is a good one .However I do have a number of older products obviously much less expensive . For all I know those prices might have something to do with these lay offs .

sundance

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay now a story .For about 2-3 years I worked with a bunch of Germans in the installation of a 300 million dollar automotive assembley line .In casual conversation I mentioned Stihl and was surprised to find most would not even buy their products because they feel they are over priced .As for myself the only new product I've ever purchased has been a weed wacker and it is a good one .However I do have a number of older products obviously much less expensive . For all I know those prices might have something to do with these lay offs .
If they wouldn't buy Stihl what were they buying?

Reactions: Lnk

Motorka

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Makita?
China clones and put bigger carbs on it ?

Reactions: Lnk

FederalQ

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any word on these people returning to work yet?