High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Trees you've cut

logger nate

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Nate a full 27” across the hinge and that looks like it’s the small side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like some nice stuff in there. I’ve never ran one of those but I’ve cut with a Timbco buncher with bar saw and a waratah 626 and it wouldn’t be easy to make a nice hinge like that.

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like some nice stuff in there. I’ve never ran one of those but I’ve cut with a Timbco buncher with bar saw and a waratah 626 and it wouldn’t be easy to make a nice hinge like that.

It’s not bad to do finding center for your face can be a the challenging part it’s something you have to envision is the best way I can describe it. The back cut is easy you basically line your saw motor up to the closest side of the face and tickle away at it. This head is a Finnish Waratah head, they handle all of the computer stuff for them now so what you see in my wheel machine was tested in these machines for 5 years before it ever saw a red head. With that computer system I’m capable of having on board gps mapping as well as real time electrical connection check with a road map of the wiring, if a wire is broke it will call out the two pins to test and roughly where the break is.

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s not bad to do finding center for your face can be a the challenging part it’s something you have to envision is the best way I can describe it. The back cut is easy you basically line your saw motor up to the closest side of the face and tickle away at it. This head is a Finnish Waratah head, they handle all of the computer stuff for them now so what you see in my wheel machine was tested in these machines for 5 years before it ever saw a red head. With that computer system I’m capable of having on board gps mapping as well as real time electrical connection check with a road map of the wiring, if a wire is broke it will call out the two pins to test and roughly where the break is.

I have worked alongside some total retards who shouldnt even be driving cars let alone harvesters. Trying to pull windfall trees out before I have taken the saw out of the cut, swinging trees around way too close, not looking where they are reversing, sliding all over the place on bad ground etc etc.

logger nate

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score

That would be a nice system!

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
11:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I snuck up to the nest after they calmed down and poured a little gas in there entrance got most of them there were 2 flying around in the shop tho last night I got them killed tho
Careful that the larva don’t hatch out. Even after you killed the adults the larva might hatch out for a week after or so.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have worked alongside some total retards who shouldnt even be driving cars let alone harvesters. Trying to pull windfall trees out before I have taken the saw out of the cut, swinging trees around way too close, not looking where they are reversing, sliding all over the place on bad ground etc etc.
Yeah, I had my knee get jacked up for a while when my co-worker tried moving a tree before I’d stepped clear. The butt caught on my upper thigh while I was backing away so I started doing a modified version of the limbo while I was hollering at him. Once he noticed what had happened, he got ticked at me for not backing away fast enough! Fortunately it was only a small tree and a mini excavator, but working around clueless operators is dangerous. My dad always told me, “If you are around heavy equipment on a job site, always assume nobody else can see you.” He was referring to grading work, but the same holds true in any profession.

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I had my knee get jacked up for a while when my co-worker tried moving a tree before I’d stepped clear. The butt caught on my upper thigh while I was backing away so I started doing a modified version of the limbo while I was hollering at him. Once he noticed what had happened, he got ticked at me for not backing away fast enough! Fortunately it was only a small tree and a mini excavator, but working around clueless operators is dangerous. My dad always told me, “If you are around heavy equipment on a job site, always assume nobody else can see you.” He was referring to grading work, but the same holds true in any profession.

I was recently cutting timber for a neighbour of mine. He had some old, dry logs in a big pile in a filed mixed in with brush and other crap. The digger had just piled it all up together a couple of years ago.
Anyway, he pulled the logs out with the tractor so I could cut them. He had the bale handler on the front loader and his cattle were very close to him the whole time. He nearly hit them several times, I was convinced he was going to impale one or two of them.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was reading about that I think they will die cuz the adults have to feed them for them to survive
I've killed those swarming only to have others hatch and come out. I was pretty surprised so I tore the nest apart and the larva where in various stages and more hatched.

Cut this huge load earlier this week and one real similar yesterday, too worn out to get another today, maybe tomorrow.
Just the stuff in the trailer :risas3:.
20211020_162453.jpg

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was reading about that I think they will die cuz the adults have to feed them for them to survive

Former yellow jacket and hornet exterminator here. They might hatch, or die and rot. You can toss the whole nest in the freezer for a day and that'll kill them. Or, what I usually did is use a razor knife to open the back of the nest and remove the comb and larva so it doesn't get stinky. This time of year though is getting pretty late for them to have a bunch of larva in there. So, you might just be able to leave it alone without it getting too funky.

Helluva nest, by the way!

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Former yellow jacket and hornet exterminator here. They might hatch, or die and rot. You can toss the whole nest in the freezer for a day and that'll kill them. Or, what I usually did is use a razor knife to open the back of the nest and remove the comb and larva so it doesn't get stinky. This time of year though is getting pretty late for them to have a bunch of larva in there. So, you might just be able to leave it alone without it getting too funky.

Thanks for the info.
I looked in the entrance and seen 1 young one crawling around but that was it so for I am expecting something tho.
If had a freezer I wood stick it in there but it is just to big .
To much elk meat and deer meat lol.
20211009_184504.jpg 20210905_231142.jpg My wife's buck , and my elk from this year

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We just smashed a nest the other day in a large white oak top. I was cutting about 10 feet away from them. Good thing it was in the high 40’s yesterday morning and made them lazy cause that could have been a bad day. Lol