Toss The Chinese Made Carb?

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As the rest of the guys have said on here if the Echo is working go for a OEM.
Just in the last couple of days I have been playing with a couple of chinese carbs
one a Ruixing which in New Zealand are almost impossible to get kits for.
It was on a Homelite Mighty Lite blower. The fuel metering diaprahm was like a bit of
tin foil so used one out K10-WAT Kit. Had to take the centre pin down to make it work.
Did finally find a kit on Aliexpress and put the right diaprahm and could not get any sense
out of it what so ever couldn't stop flooding so the ouy come was centre pin to high in the factory one.
The other was a Forester blower I fixed for a client main problem rotten fuel lines and primer bulb.
Gave the carb a good clean out and goes and hit full revsbut I have tried every ajustment but is
still a wee bit lumpy when idleing. See it's hitting full revs and not stalling at idle I am leaving it
well alone.
Look some of the Chinese carbys can be a dream to work on and some you just do your best or in the
scrap heap and buy another. That problem you are having is not uncommon with them.
Good luck with it all the same.
After watching the New Zealand ladies at the Olympics, I wanna move there. Good grief some of those gals are impressive.