High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Todays handy tip

KZ1000

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I guess it didn't take off. Here is one for the mechanic; if you have a inner bearing race that you can't get to move then cover the areas around it with grease and then put a small bead of weld on the inside of the race. The weld is stronger than the metal of the race and will draw it away from it's shell and some of the time will actually fall out when turned over.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess it didn't take off. Here is one for the mechanic; if you have a inner bearing race that you can't get to move then cover the areas around it with grease and then put a small bead of weld on the inside of the race. The weld is stronger than the metal of the race and will draw it away from it's shell and some of the time will actually fall out when turned over.
I've done this many times back in my maintenence shop days.

John

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
this is a great tip and yes it does work

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buy a canvas book bag or backpack it holds spare chain wedges fuel bottles in used quart oil jugs files scrench spare stuff for you and it goes on your back so you can carry saw and a splitting maul the maul or axe can also go in the pack the handle will stick out just a way to carry crap at one time you can put a lot of weight in it and on your back it's not bad

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As my uncle said one time when they actually let him out of the state to go to new jersey.a waitress asked him for a tip and he said "don't burn the Soup Beans!" :risas3: