The forestry and logging pictures thread

Catbuster

Roadbuilder Extraordinaire
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno what’s the right thread, or how many people know him, but Jasha Reynolds, also known as Tree Sling’r, and owner/operator of Reynolds Saw Works, passed yesterday. Had a car accident close to Fort Jones, a few miles from home.

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno what’s the right thread, or how many people know him, but Jasha Reynolds, also known as Tree Sling’r, and owner/operator of Reynolds Saw Works, passed yesterday. Had a car accident close to Fort Jones, a few miles from home.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I’ve still got the 372XP that won the build off in 2010. The wood’s definitely breathed a sigh of relief when we lost Jasha.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

A sad day for sure...he was an excellent woodsman, faller, firefighter, river guide, athlete, and just a fine man.

jake-e-boy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any magazines out there on the subject y’all would recommend or not? Emphasis on felling. Thanks
TimberWest and Loggers world but not sure if either still around.

Lately been enjoying this podcast, easy cause can do while driving versus reading articles

https://spotify.link/O7pl2nPvsBb

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy Chit!
It’s really only 118…that’s just the dark fence…the pavement is 180 IIRC. It cools off at night though, down to like 90. 😆

All that being said, I found a chart online that showed we have the second most nice days a year after the coast.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s really only 118…that’s just the dark fence…the pavement is 180 IIRC. It cools off at night though, down to like 90. 😆

All that being said, I found a chart online that showed we have the second most nice days a year after the coast.
I’ll trade ya for some dry heat , my air so thick and humid you can cut it with a knife , Lol