The forestry and logging pictures thread

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
3:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought the same thing, especially with the dually Dana 60 front axle!
Lol, still looking for a set of single wheel hubs to do the conversion. It sucks not being able to rotate my tires. That probably the last truck I will own, I've had a lot of them, and at I've finally realized that it's just better to repair what you have instead of replacing all the time.

NWWrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old school Oregon RWB , shame they stopped production, I did buy several knowing that , maybe the future will bring them back, 👍
Yes for sure, I love the RWB Oregon's. Alot of my faller friends don't care for them because of the flex and possibilities of them bending or popping out the insert. For me they work good.

Years ago I was at a buddies and he had 6 32" RWB bars that were had, he said I could have them. I took them down to the local saw shop and asked if Oregon would repair them, he said he would try.

A few days later he called me up and had 6 brand new bars for me, I could not believe it. I gave my buddy 3 and he said to keep 3.
A Squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.😜

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes for sure, I love the RWB Oregon's. Alot of my faller friends don't care for them because of the flex and possibilities of them bending or popping out the insert. For me they work good.

Years ago I was at a buddies and he had 6 32" RWB bars that were had, he said I could have them. I took them down to the local saw shop and asked if Oregon would repair them, he said he would try.

A few days later he called me up and had 6 brand new bars for me, I could not believe it. I gave my buddy 3 and he said to keep 3.
A Squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.😜
Yea , if ur doing a lot of bore cutting they can flex some,but for regular cutting and buckling big wood there pretty good , being almost 2 lbs lighter than a solid bar in the 36” version I’ll take it , 👍