Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Charlie, I'm sorry for yalls loss. They are part of the family, and leave a void when they go. Some folks dont understand that. If They could just stay a bit longer....

Dont know what I'm gonna do when this one goes on. Shes almost 13 now, and so scared of everything. Used to be a ball of hellfire. Now she just sits and stares at the wall. Still the sweetest thing ever. Never mean unless she sensed somebody wasnt right. Good judge of character. First name Lucie. Last name Fir.0202192219.jpg
This "thing" probably means as much to me as my son does. Her name is Tia, slang for tire, since thats where her and her litter mates were raised. Her and her litter mates were being sold in a Walmart parking lot next town over. She was so small I could almost close my fist around her when we got her. Probably would have died if we hadnt gotten her when we did. Vet said wait before we named her, but she's tough. Hates about every man but me. Most women too. Loves the wife and her "aunts".
A bit spoiled by all of them. Miniature Greyhound and some Chihuahua and Lord knows what else. AKA "Tater".
20161225_010413.jpg
Then we have the "grand dog".
Names Yeti. 130 pounds of lap dog. He and Tia are the same dog in substantially different bodies.1005191727c.jpg Apologies for the Florida shirt. His "Mimi" is slightly mentally deficient, and thus a Florida fan. I dont know what happened. Shes from Valdosta GA for Petes sake! Possibly got some transfer from being too close.

gduvic

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I rescued Tex two years ago out of Texas. Top picture on the upper left is when he was first found on my friends property. He was almost done. Lower left picture was his trip to Illinois to live with me and get the veterinarian care he needed. Right hand picture where he started eating well and healing up. He is a great dog and loved by our family.

Attachments

• 2357.jpeg
    2357.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 25

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her first ever snow, also first snow THIS winter.
DSC01409.JPG DSC01410.JPG DSC01411.JPG

Apologies for the bad pictures, lens fogged up and pup wouldn't hold still.

Edit / P.S.:
This was last Saturday.
DSC01376.JPG

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Charlie, I'm sorry for yalls loss. They are part of the family, and leave a void when they go. Some folks dont understand that. If They could just stay a bit longer....

Dont know what I'm gonna do when this one goes on. Shes almost 13 now, and so scared of everything. Used to be a ball of hellfire. Now she just sits and stares at the wall. Still the sweetest thing ever. Never mean unless she sensed somebody wasnt right. Good judge of character. First name Lucie. Last name Fir.View attachment 229546
This "thing" probably means as much to me as my son does. Her name is Tia, slang for tire, since thats where her and her litter mates were raised. Her and her litter mates were being sold in a Walmart parking lot next town over. She was so small I could almost close my fist around her when we got her. Probably would have died if we hadnt gotten her when we did. Vet said wait before we named her, but she's tough. Hates about every man but me. Most women too. Loves the wife and her "aunts".
A bit spoiled by all of them. Miniature Greyhound and some Chihuahua and Lord knows what else. AKA "Tater".
View attachment 229548
Then we have the "grand dog".
Names Yeti. 130 pounds of lap dog. He and Tia are the same dog in substantially different bodies.View attachment 229549 Apologies for the Florida shirt. His "Mimi" is slightly mentally deficient, and thus a Florida fan. I dont know what happened. Shes from Valdosta GA for Petes sake! Possibly got some transfer from being too close.
Where did you get that thing, Jurassic Park? It’s huge!! My wife thinks my 100 pound German Shepard is too big.