The Brushape early alert thread

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always just called him 'that *a-hole' no matter what his username happened to be at the time.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was fun while it lasted.
First BS now this.

Reactions: DSS

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally think there is one person that has multiple user names in here but thats just me.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We will probaly hear one of them shortly.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be nice if he came back ,i never got to see the finished chain sharpening stand he fabed up .

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy actually knows a lot about saws that could be useful here ,if you guys gave him half a chance he does have a good side.Was really hoping this place would not be bully central and keep guys from sharing their knowledge like the a/s place

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The guy actually knows a lot about saws that could be useful here ,if you guys gave him half a chance he does have a good side.Was really hoping this place would not be bully central and keep guys from sharing their knowledge like the a/s place
Yea he was knowledgable, pretty witty too.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a joke.
BA sorry for referencing you in the same post as the unmentionable one.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hope someone left him a bread crumb trail...

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Because I want to be the first to congratulate him.

#alltimegreatestastroll

Thansk, the GOAT. I never knew how to Troll until I hit the boards to rectify some of the world's evils and got the hammer put down on me a few times. I'm just a country kid and it took awhile just to learn how to react. Then over time with careful study, diligent practice and and a bit of patience, I leveraged the available technology of the day and became, "The Best."

PMsutpmup-WheFH3-LuHIXIMpoYkMvrSMmNZgrvAilwap2qfR0Kryuhd6NUai1uuzmjFBnusSFXM7x46VGnQmH-8BPhKMcMOgZIAddu_UkSmcJMH-fc_hIXw_s1raSWIGti_7CVEKZzhCOJDh7VWXVNNLm76dVesV4c8XTp9CxL1vr-4YGZc6v9hfgIJIqYpspvs04HQ6YsqDZTE6tXBGywpbM1V9c2JwjAd714OMqCeGQE4cI1hbdpNsA08gWl5P3lmfsc-mZtAln3kdfumtZo-zYkws8qO_JNGSj5ne0N6PZAYHug2NLMej4UwRftVcKk5wPoTNdTMbbj45YA9C85RDzHQiLmfFUEGn_AykZgPMCpJywH1lkRAZHocVZuCz-tgl85Zx0ZpsdBkfQyzATkb0rJICzMUCbOYwzKlUc8iKiXGFGLBFFGIUbClpuZouEHzonbLKmCsxckuhIKYOeNyN4ooOc4jXoMCtXhTwCkn5Q3BcTGrDZkUGXS94VyShGbTQbkWmTvtaV9UBc1tJnYpMCjfB5LFbBXHBAzVWkUwNPRT5FbtHPlQ9fh_LA=w233-h61-no

Was Brush Ape originally "coveredinsap"?

Nope never.

It wasn't who I thought it was. Unless he posted pic of a Husqvarna to throw everyone off his trail.

Take a closer look pal. Beside stalwart 30 plus years of Stihl, ten thing are characteristic of my philosophy.
  1. Want me to believe? Prove it to me.
  2. Be relentless. Seek a personal expression then Practice, Practice, Practice. Always go for the jugular.
  3. Grab opportunity in even the most challenging environments. Rejection is good for the ego. When one door closes, another door opens. Otherwise, find a window or kick down the wall. Isaiah 22:22
  4. Look at situations in ways no one ever thought of before.
  5. Work harder than any one else.
  6. Organization is the key to industry.
  7. Eliminate pedestrianism unless you would like to go for a walk.
  8. The key to Science is: If it disagrees with experiment, it is wrong.
  9. Anything worthwhile in itself can be made self-sustaining.
  10. Everything is a tradeoff. See the Law of Conservation of Energy. Beyond that study Crowley's Great Truth Principle.

BA didn't go out of his way. Abraham Lincoln said it best the most effective way to destroy your enemy is make him your friend.

I must be a real wierdo but i kind of find the fella entertaining. Course he could be a she.:)

If you think I was a she, you are a weirdo.

I hope the ape shows up. He's ok by me.

Plus gfy.

Tried that in Jr. High. Then found Terra......

Yup. Thank you for your support.....

I personally think there is one person that has multiple user names in here but thats just me.

You have multiple user names??? Interesting.

It was a joke.
BA sorry for referencing you in the same post as the unmentionable one.

Apology accepted. I look more like Bon Scott than Freddie Mercury......

I hope someone left him a bread crumb trail...

Smash it real fine and get it lined up for best result....

When I was active on AS I really liked him, the guy is a actual genius.

It gives me a headache though. Do still have all eleven digits knock on wood.

Last edited:

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thansk, the GOAT. I never knew how to Troll until I hit the boards to rectify some of the world's evils and got the hammer put down on me a few times. I'm just a country kid and it took awhile just to learn how to react. Then over time with careful study, diligent practice and and a bit of patience, I leveraged the available technology of the day and became, "The Best."

PMsutpmup-WheFH3-LuHIXIMpoYkMvrSMmNZgrvAilwap2qfR0Kryuhd6NUai1uuzmjFBnusSFXM7x46VGnQmH-8BPhKMcMOgZIAddu_UkSmcJMH-fc_hIXw_s1raSWIGti_7CVEKZzhCOJDh7VWXVNNLm76dVesV4c8XTp9CxL1vr-4YGZc6v9hfgIJIqYpspvs04HQ6YsqDZTE6tXBGywpbM1V9c2JwjAd714OMqCeGQE4cI1hbdpNsA08gWl5P3lmfsc-mZtAln3kdfumtZo-zYkws8qO_JNGSj5ne0N6PZAYHug2NLMej4UwRftVcKk5wPoTNdTMbbj45YA9C85RDzHQiLmfFUEGn_AykZgPMCpJywH1lkRAZHocVZuCz-tgl85Zx0ZpsdBkfQyzATkb0rJICzMUCbOYwzKlUc8iKiXGFGLBFFGIUbClpuZouEHzonbLKmCsxckuhIKYOeNyN4ooOc4jXoMCtXhTwCkn5Q3BcTGrDZkUGXS94VyShGbTQbkWmTvtaV9UBc1tJnYpMCjfB5LFbBXHBAzVWkUwNPRT5FbtHPlQ9fh_LA=w233-h61-no

Nope never.

Take a closer look pal. Beside stalwart 30 plus years of Stihl, ten thing are characteristic of my philosophy.
  2. Be relentless. Seek a personal expression then Practice, Practice, Practice. Always go for the jugular.
  3. Grab opportunity in even the most challenging environments. Rejection is good for the ego. When one door closes, another door opens. Otherwise, find a window or kick down the wall. Isaiah 22:22
  10. Everything is a tradeoff. See the Law of Conservation of Energy. Beyond that study Crowley's Great Truth Principle.

BA didn't go out of his way. Abraham Lincoln said it best the most effective way to destroy your enemy is make him your friend.

Holy crap, he lives.

BTW, I have 12 fingers now

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nope never.

tl;dr