Thank y'all for not being like AS

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't posted there in like 10 years. Sometimes I check it out to see if any good purse swinging has bubbled to the top.
thats where i started w the chainsaw stuff, and i learnt a lot, and met a lot of friends through that site. but now...i tagged the site owner in a thread i started that said his new format for the site “sucked all the balls”. no response...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats where i started w the chainsaw stuff, and i learnt a lot, and met a lot of friends through that site. but now...i tagged the site owner in a thread i started that said his new format for the site “sucked all the balls”. no response...

Darin gives exactly zero fuks what you think. That attitude of his is why OPE was born.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I left that place when I came here…
Very low traffic
Very pig headed individuals
Bunch of retired grumps that got nothing better to do than take a big ol dump on your ideas or questions.

This place is great, we do have a good community hear. But it is healthy to argue and debate issues/ideas. What isn’t healthy is shunning people for their ideas or making them “feel” stupid for such ideas..
I’ve seen threads where moderators Have been literally called out in which you were sure things could only go south from there. But instead they apologize, admit to the fault and the plaintiff in turn reciprocates.
Not many forums you see that sort of thing folks!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t like that J’s avatar got changed either. But when 10 guys got banned for “conspiring against AS from a different site”, that kinda pissed a bunch of guys off lol