Thank y'all for not being like AS

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's awful lonely in the middle nowadays...

Yep! Two of my relatives, a mother and daughter, are constantly unfriending each other on FB over political and social BS. I need to ask them, "When one of you is in a box in the chapel and the other is looking down are you going to say I sure wish we had spent more hours arguing with each other about sh!t we can't change?"

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i laughed my ass off when i noticed that they completely deleted the political/religious sub forum. overnight, so many guys had their whole world deleted. i wish i could remember the guys name on their but he was runnin his mouth last spring just before they deleted the forum, he was talkin about how much work he does and how kids these days are lazy. i went back through his recent postings and he had posted almost 100 times before noon. just links to trash outrage articles. i will miss olyman calling me a communist tho...good times.
You slimy, filthy, vile communist.

Better?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Never heard the term AssHat?

I couldn't ask for a better site, to learn power saws from the inside out, and hang with a bunch of good peeps.
I tried to join AS for they were the first to turn up in my search. My account is currently awaiting confirmation. Never a notice in my email. When I click on "resend confirmation email," I get the same .....notta. I'm good with that.
A blessing in disguise.
You have no idea how very lucky you really are. The hours saved you can spend here.
But on as you can soak carb diaprams in lemon juice to revitalize them.
Dave you say some funny chit. Tell us more.
To me, the best part is Everyone here has something to contribute.
Let us know when you find them
:couch:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Del is a piece of work. AS is a much better site with him and the alike thinkers on ignore.
Del and that f'ng Casey Forrest, I believe was his name...two biggest ex-mod cork soakers that site has ever seen! No doubt in my mind, both would hold one long enough in their mouths to get a pic, and prob give it a little parting suck on the way out! :lol: