GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Julie are you serious?

She's married to Dave so she can't be all that serious...

Julie, in all seriousness the first picture rack on the left shelves 3 and 4. Dave's been holding those for me so my wife doesn't find out. I guess the jig is up, I'll PM you a USA address that they can be shipped too. It has a dock height door so on a pallet is fine...

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Dang it them dang boxes of dolmar parts again. Cheaper then Dave priced me too. Be right back down after mailing some saws out Mon. ;)

Dave's in trouble. LOL wife that takes pics of saws and knows the chainsaw forums to move them. LMAO ;) :p

I seen Ruby's parking spot next side over. That would just take a half day or less to clear out. Good brew, will travel. :beer-toast1:

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shoot I could bring this coffee. LOL My brew store is also a coffee store, grind right there. $8.99 lb any choice.

Costa Rican Supremo. Javataza coffee is grown in the fog covered mountains of Central America. The climate and elevation create the perfect environment for growing SHB coffee. Natural growing methods are used to grow, harvest and process each coffee bean into the perfect cup of coffee. Javataza requires its affiliate farms to use ecologically sustainable farming methods to achieve a long term balance in the biodiversity found in these fog covered mountains. A perfect cup of coffee depends as much on the roasting and blending as it does on having a good crop of coffee. Our coffees are carefully roasted with a profile roasted to insure consistency in the cup. The art of blending brings the perfect balance to the cup quality by taking coffees from different regions based on acidity, body, aroma and taste combining them into a balanced blend.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shoot I could bring this coffee. LOL My brew store is also a coffee store, grind right there. $8.99 lb any choice.

Costa Rican Supremo. Javataza coffee is grown in the fog covered mountains of Central America. The climate and elevation create the perfect environment for growing SHB coffee. Natural growing methods are used to grow, harvest and process each coffee bean into the perfect cup of coffee. Javataza requires its affiliate farms to use ecologically sustainable farming methods to achieve a long term balance in the biodiversity found in these fog covered mountains. A perfect cup of coffee depends as much on the roasting and blending as it does on having a good crop of coffee. Our coffees are carefully roasted with a profile roasted to insure consistency in the cup. The art of blending brings the perfect balance to the cup quality by taking coffees from different regions based on acidity, body, aroma and taste combining them into a balanced blend.

If your grinding at the store you still aren't drinking great coffee. My first forum addictions were coffee forums and that is a way morw expensive hobby than saws. Especially once you start talking espresso.

DefinitiveJulie

@Definitive Dave’s babysitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys... I got a text a few minutes ago to bring my keys out to the garage.
Low and behold, there was an opening in the garage for Ruby... I'm not sure how he knew that he should be actively cleaning a spot out for Ruby..hmmmmmm
Anyway, I'm sorry, but the saws are off the table....

IMG_2105.jpeg

for the time being bwwaahaaaahaaahaaa!!! :ARMS1: