PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Certainly there can be a 100 plus class, but it will depend on the wood situation. Piped saws too! :coleman:

I say we use 8 by 8 in the 3 and 4 cube.

Step up to 10 by 10 cants in the 5 and up.

Really need to get an idea on who all is going to race. Then we can figure out how much wood.

As far as stand heights as long as the bottom of the wood is 18 to 24 inches off the ground should work.

Now just to throw this out there we can do elimination rounds. That would be single cuts and swap side of the cant. Winner of both sides wins, both contestants win, it can go to the stopwatch. Thoughts?:tiburon:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll have a 5 gallon can mixed up. I'm sure that'll be enough for the weekend. @Deets066 You can bring extra for the chain races if you think we will need it

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll have a 5 gallon can mixed up. I'm sure that'll be enough for the weekend. @Deets066 You can bring extra for the chain races if you think we will need it
I'm mix up some fresh stuff, it will get used. If not down there then up here

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Certainly there can be a 100 plus class, but it will depend on the wood situation. Piped saws too! :coleman:

I say we use 8 by 8 in the 3 and 4 cube.

Step up to 10 by 10 cants in the 5 and up.

Really need to get an idea on who all is going to race. Then we can figure out how much wood.

As far as stand heights as long as the bottom of the wood is 18 to 24 inches off the ground should work.

Now just to throw this out there we can do elimination rounds. That would be single cuts and swap side of the cant. Winner of both sides wins, both contestants win, it can go to the stopwatch. Thoughts?:tiburon:

That all sounds very good to me.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds good. Is it time yet?!

I got a couple more loads of logs and chunks today. I think we have enough hardwood. Tracy is gonna drop a fresh white pine for what I call "hero wood". It will even make slow saws seem fast. lol

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I got a couple more loads of logs and chunks today. I think we have enough hardwood. Tracy is gonna drop a fresh white pine for what I call "hero wood". It will even make slow saws seem fast. lol
I have one in the woods I'd drop and bring with us but I don't have a tow package on the audi lol