PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The racing part of it. I'm use to the classes being 3,4,5, and 6 cubes. So 3 cubes are 0-50cc, 4 cube is 0-65cc, 0 to 80cc on the 5 cubes,and 0-99cc are the 6 cubes. Any interest on a under 40 cc class?

Depending on the wood and how many participants, the racing will be Missouri style. Saw on the ground idling, hands on the wood and at the proper cadance operators will do two cuts. We can do three cut(down/up/down) if there is enough cants. Wood will marked 5 inches.

We need some stands to hold the cants. Either we make one or someone brings one.

We can do entry fees and cover cost of the wood and once that is covered, the left over money can pay out the top the places in each class. Thoughts?

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. I hope to be able to come and stay Friday night down there. No need to drive 3 hours each way twice.

I'm game for coming down Friday and helping get things set up if jake is up for it as well. The Jordan hotel appears to be full Friday night according to the trip advisor website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I booked Avenged Sevenfold to play at this Gig. The neighbors are going to love you. Cops too.

My neighbors will be trying to sell you tickets to the show you booked. Keep your hand on your wallet if they come near you.

The racing part of it. I'm use to the classes being 3,4,5, and 6 cubes. So 3 cubes are 0-50cc, 4 cube is 0-65cc, 0 to 80cc on the 5 cubes,and 0-99cc are the 6 cubes. Any interest on a under 40 cc class?

Depending on the wood and how many participants, the racing will be Missouri style. Saw on the ground idling, hands on the wood and at the proper cadance operators will do two cuts. We can do three cut(down/up/down) if there is enough cants. Wood will marked 5 inches.

We need some stands to hold the cants. Either we make one or someone brings one.

We can do entry fees and cover cost of the wood and once that is covered, the left over money can pay out the top the places in each class. Thoughts?

I'll try to get something put together to hold the single cants. How high do you need it?

On the chain race block, I'm hoping to have either a skid steer with forks, or a tractor.

This made me LOL

How much do you pay him so you can call him that?

That's it........you gotta play the part of kick dummy for the sack kicking contest.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm game for coming down Friday and helping get things set up if jake is up for it as well. The Jordan hotel appears to be full Friday night according to the trip advisor website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im game lets go Friday.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

When is your GTG?

I'll check my calendar.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My neighbors will be trying to sell you tickets to the show you booked. Keep your hand on your wallet if they come near you.

I'll try to get something put together to hold the single cants. How high do you need it?

On the chain race block, I'm hoping to have either a skid steer with forks, or a tractor.

That's it........you gotta play the part of kick dummy for the sack kicking contest.
My stand will hold 2 12x12 side by side. We'll get it down there somehow. There's guys coming through here and going back.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
my husqvarna 61 4.1 cubes
my echo 440evl is 2.7 cubes
my john deere 35ev is 2.04 cubes
I don't have any race chain so I will be running my work chain

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just know how busy things can get at big GTG's.
Lotsa BS'ing to be done and distractions are everywhere.
And my attention span is that of a poorly trained dog.

You've had training?