Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
who are you?

That's TJ's uncle cantgetright.

He was at a hospital this morning while his wife was having a procedure done. He sent me a message.......made a few posts (I deleted most of them) and is now back at his banned IP location. lol

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's TJ's uncle cantgetright.

He was at a hospital this morning while his wife was having a procedure done. He sent me a message.......made a few posts (I deleted most of them) and is now back at his banned IP location. lol
oh.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
my saws will come smelling good at the GTG this year klotz r50 at 32:1

Code_Red

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Might as well give the thread a bump.

Was emailing randy yesterday about a saw for a friend and randomly asked about wanting to attend a GTG and he informed me he had one coming up on Dec 3. The fiance text me a few hours later saying she wanted to do more road trips and just get away for a weekend so i suggested a road trip to Jamestown Tenn ( we live in Cincinnati ) to meet some good people and play with chainsaws and she agreed to it :banana: gotta love it when things just fall into place like that.

Pretty stoked my first GTG is gonna be at randy's and after reading this thread its sounding like its going to be a good one. Cant wait to meet everyone.

P.S new member here, been lurking at AS for a while.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Might as well give the thread a bump.

Was emailing randy yesterday about a saw for a friend and randomly asked about wanting to attend a GTG and he informed me he had one coming up on Dec 3. The fiance text me a few hours later saying she wanted to do more road trips and just get away for a weekend so i suggested a road trip to Jamestown Tenn ( we live in Cincinnati ) to meet some good people and play with chainsaws and she agreed to it :banana: gotta love it when things just fall into place like that.

Pretty stoked my first GTG is gonna be at randy's and after reading this thread its sounding like its going to be a good one. Cant wait to meet everyone.

P.S new member here, been lurking at AS for a while.
Welcome to OPE my friend. Enjoy

Code_Red

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to OPE my friend. Enjoy
Thank you!

let me know if you need anything from the cincinnati area or if i can bring anything. Party Source is practically right up the street ( largest liquor store in the US )