Tell me a joke.....

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my customers complained, "This chain saw does not cut right. Any idea what's wrong?"

I took one look at the bar and said, "The chain is mounted on the bar backwards. The cutters are pointing the wrong way."

He replied, "Oh, I do that all the time. I'll just flip the bar over and remount it back on."

I said, "That won't fix it."

He said, "Sure it will. I do that all the time. It evens out the bar wear."
:bash:

Last edited:

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
80204f8d402f0eebd92c64eee07c8e32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my customers complained, "This chain saw does not cut right. Any idea what's wrong?"

I took one look at the bar and said, "The chain is mounted on the bar backwards. The cutters are pointing the wrong way."

He replied, "Oh, I do that all the time. I'll just flip the bar over and remount it back on."

I said, "That won't fix it."

He said, "Sure it will. I do that all the time. It evens out the bar wear."
:bash:
That is a difficult concept for some people. I had a guy ask me about how to put the chain on so it is straight. He got a new chain, put it on, but it was backward, and he couldn't turn it around, so he put the old one back on. I start to explain, then I considered the mental capacity of the guy and the fact I didn't have an example saw around and just quit. I told him it was possible though.

JBW1

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you ever get cold, just stand in the corner of a room for a while. They're normally around 90 degrees.