Tell me a joke.....

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lonely 72-year-old widow decided that it was time to marry again. She put an ad in the local newspaper that read: "Husband wanted! Must be in the 70 to 75 age group, must be kind and gentle and never raise his hand to me, must not run around after other women and, most importantly, must still be good in bed. All applicants please apply in person." She then included her address details.
The following day, she heard the doorbell ring and, much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a smartly dressed grey-haired gentleman sitting in a wheelchair. In a basket on the back of the chair was an enormous bunch of red roses. Unfortunately, however, he had neither arms nor legs.
"You're not really asking me to consider you, are you?" the widow asked: "Just look at you, you have no legs!"
The grey-haired gentleman smiled and said: "Therefore, I cannot run around after other women can I?"
"But you don't have any arms either!" she snorted.
The grey-haired gentleman smiled and said: "Therefore, I can never raise my hand to you can I?"
She raised an eyebrow and asked intently: "Well O.K. but are you still good in bed?"
The grey-haired gentleman leaned back in his wheelchair, beamed a big, big smile and said: "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Abandoned-Montana-Road-8430671067.jpg

Four men are driving across the country together, each one from a different state: Idaho, Nebraska, Montana, and California. After the trip begins, the man from Idaho pulls potatoes from his bag and throws them out the window. "What are you doing?" asks the Nebraskan. "We have so many of these things in Idaho, I’m sick of looking at them." A moment later, the guy from Nebraska pulls ears of corn from his bag and tosses them out the window. "What are you doing?" asks the guy from Montana. "We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I’m sick of looking at them." Inspired, the Montanan opens the car door and kicks the Californian out.

Nate.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a Lifelong Californian I thought this was hilarious!! 😂
Abandoned-Montana-Road-8430671067.jpg

Four men are driving across the country together, each one from a different state: Idaho, Nebraska, Montana, and California. After the trip begins, the man from Idaho pulls potatoes from his bag and throws them out the window. "What are you doing?" asks the Nebraskan. "We have so many of these things in Idaho, I’m sick of looking at them." A moment later, the guy from Nebraska pulls ears of corn from his bag and tosses them out the window. "What are you doing?" asks the guy from Montana. "We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I’m sick of looking at them." Inspired, the Montanan opens the car door and kicks the Californian out.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad liked it! 👍

As a Lifelong Californian I thought this was hilarious!! 😂

I felt like it was safe to post that here, even though yall from California would see it. Guy's into small engines and cutting tree's down would understand the gist of the joke.

I to, think it's funny!

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yessir, there are still some good places in rural CA. It tends to be the densely populated parts that give us a bad name.
Exactly. I've met some really cool folks from the rural areas....But, yeah the big city woke crowd kinda gives the whole state a bad stigma. 😬

chiselbit

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yessir, there are still some good places in rural CA. It tends to be the densely populated parts that give us a bad name.
That’s the truth! Seems people in far away states tend to think all of California is like the Bay Area or LA. Those of us in the rural areas are alarmed and dismayed by those city folk too

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I loved San Diego when I was out there in the early 2000s. A bit crowded but the food and microbrewery beers were awesome. I have family in Northern Cali. If you guys think Cali is bad, come to NY... it's liberal, woke, commie central in the cities... the hills, farms and local areas don't associate or agree with the cities ideologies.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The media in our country decided a few years ago that they no longer wanted to report just the news. Now they are in the business of politics.

Don't let them tell you what to think.
That's why I don't watch those propaganda outlets. I read independent work. To find out about what's what in the US, I read more foreign reporting. There are A lot of bias free independent people reporting hard facts... but, they don't get their fair shake.
Wait until people find out that the powers have been using AI simulations to control the narratives.
wait until people learn about Skull&Bones, RothChilds/Rockerfellers/blackrocks/secret societies and whos been creating all of this chaos and calamity.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are good people everywhere. And bad people everywhere.

The media in our country decided a few years ago that they no longer wanted to report just the news. Now they are in the business of politics.

Don't let them tell you what to think.
Couldn't agree more.

They spill forth lies, then claim, freedom of the press. But, what was the reason for freedom of the press? So truth could be proclaimed without being shut down or attacked for it. Now it's used to try and shut truth down and propagate a lie.