Stihl Ms461 recall

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. Yea years ago I was told what it meant but I was young then but I could ask there's a few that I went to school with that I bump into from time to time.

Or use the Google:

Snoqualmie is the English pronunciation of "sah-KOH-koh" or "Sdob-dwahibbluh," a Salish word meaning moon. As a spiritual place, it gave birth to many legends. One tells of "S'Beow" (the beaver), who climbed into the sky to bring trees and fire down to earth.

or

Snoqualmie is a city next to Snoqualmie Falls in King County, Washington. It is twenty-five ... name s•dukʷalbixʷ, generally interpreted to mean "ferocious people", a name applied by another ...

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or use the Google:

Snoqualmie is the English pronunciation of "sah-KOH-koh" or "Sdob-dwahibbluh," a Salish word meaning moon. As a spiritual place, it gave birth to many legends. One tells of "S'Beow" (the beaver), who climbed into the sky to bring trees and fire down to earth.

or

Snoqualmie is a city next to Snoqualmie Falls in King County, Washington. It is twenty-five ... name s•dukʷalbixʷ, generally interpreted to mean "ferocious people", a name applied by another ...
Sounds good enough to me. Lol.